First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I've been trying for a month plus now to change my reservation to another dealer. My debit card that I used originally to place a deposit was hacked and I had to get a new card. As a consequence, Ford can't seem to figure out how to update this in their system and haven't been able to change my dealer as a consequence. I can't do this online either. I've been told by Ford this has to manually correct this issue in their system.

I've been very patient to this point but I get the same response every time I call for an update..."we are working on it." It has been 5 weeks and I'm wondering why I'm going to spend 50-60 thousand dollars on a new vehicle with this kind of poor customer service even before making an order. I'm also concerned they are going to screw this up and I'll lose my ranking with reservations.

Anyone else to call for assistance? Time is running out.
Sponsored

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have you talked with your issuing bank? They may be able to help.

When a card account is closed because of fraud and a new account is issued, there is a process in place to keep the accounts in sync. You should not be affected by this.

Megawatt

First Name
JO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted Rubicon usually off-road.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Well you still have your original reservation number.

You could always make a new reservation (while it’s still open) and place it at the dealer of your choosing.

You could always cancel everything so we can move up.

What are you going to choose?

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
how does executives leaving has anything to do with your issue? You are really reaching sir. I understand you are angry but a change of leadership has no bearing on your issue.

This whole botched rollout is making me question if I want to deal with Ford at all. Not to mention the revolving door of executives lately.

Sponsored

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The email said you can select your dealer when you B&P if I'm not mistaking. Just don't want to go back and read it though. If that's the case, forget customer service.

Berggie

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, EV6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have the same exact problem, I am also waiting for them to figure out how to get my deposit credited. All i want is to change to Granger and not lose my time stamp.

Treeza61

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, 2019 4Runner TRD Pro, 2013 FJ
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I've been trying for a month plus now to change my reservation to another dealer. My debit card that I used originally to place a deposit was hacked and I had to get a new card. As a consequence, Ford can't seem to figure out how to update this in their system and haven't been able to change my dealer as a consequence. I can't do this online either. I've been told by Ford this has to manually correct this issue in their system.

I've been very patient to this point but I get the same response every time I call for an update..."we are working on it." It has been 5 weeks and I'm wondering why I'm going to spend 50-60 thousand dollars on a new vehicle with this kind of poor customer service even before making an order. I'm also concerned they are going to screw this up and I'll lose my ranking with reservations.

Anyone else to call for assistance? Time is running out.
So when you change dealers they credit your debit. If that debit card no longer exists that’s the problem.

coolrain

Badlands
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Ranger, 2014 Camaro 1LE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In protest - everyone need to cancel their reservation!!

Ford Bronco Changing Dealers by Oct 31...Problems 1601904029912

@OP - yea that sucks had a big issue with CC and a few accounts, the problem (generally) is their systems have to manually be bypassed by a person generally a manager or tier 2 at the least. Not a timely action

cybersal

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If the original card is credited, won't the bank make the fund transfer for you? This happens all the time with credit cards (though I don't know if it's true with debit cards).

Sponsored
OP
OP
AngryIrishman

AngryIrishman

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
If the original card is credited, won't the bank make the fund transfer for you? This happens all the time with credit cards (though I don't know if it's true with debit cards).
Ford says it doesn't work that way. I did get a call from a supervisor and she said this would be resolved before October 31....we'll see.

RotorOver

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak, 2021 F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If it was me and my reservation, I'd tell them to keep the $100 and just change the dealer. They could cover down on it after the fact!

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Don't want to start any rumors, especially on this sire. But I read on another thread that dealer switch might have been extended to January. Anyone have a confirmation or is it just another rumor.

Austin26

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
Then don't buy one. I feel sorry for your salesman.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Don't want to start any rumors, especially on this sire. But I read on another thread that dealer switch might have been extended to January. Anyone have a confirmation or is it just another rumor.
Rumor
Sponsored