First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Last I heard my build date had been pushed back to July 19th. However, I can't get any response from the multiple attempts I have put into my dealership. What does it take to change to a new dealer? Most importantly, could a change in dealers delay my delivery date?

I mean how hard is it to return a phone call!
Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Last I heard my build date had been pushed back to July 19th. However, I can't get any response from the multiple attempts I have put into my dealership. What does it take to change to a new dealer? Most importantly, could a change in dealers delay my delivery date?

Have you physically gone down there to speak to them? Not that you should have to do that, but might get better traction.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

If your Bronco is scheduled...you either buy it from the dealer who ordered it for you, or you cancel/don't pick it up, and put in a new reservation at the back of the line.

OP
OP
tshafer61

tshafer61

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Have you physically gone down there to speak to them? Not that you should have to do that, but might get better traction.
I haven't gone down there yet. The guy that I did all of my ordering through (and was great), retired a month ago. Since then I can't get any communication through email or calls. I guess an in person is next.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I haven't gone down there yet. The guy that I did all of my ordering through (and was great), retired a month ago. Since then I can't get any communication through email or calls. I guess an in person is next.
Ah, that makes sense.

If you go down there, you may need to speak to the manager (especially if they haven’t back-filled that retired persons role). Don’t go in there all pissed off; be calm and cool and respectful to them even if you’re frustrated. You’ll get better traction that way (usually). Best place to start out.

Hope it all goes well!

Sponsored

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If your Bronco is scheduled...you either buy it from the dealer who ordered it for you, or you cancel/don't pick it up, and put in a new reservation at the back of the line.
QFT

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

How did you "hear"?
If it was an email from Ford. There's nothing more the dealer can say. If you have a build date, i wouldn't be changing dealers now. You're in good stead compared to those with no date.

Montana Bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Your build date is less than a month away, and NOW you want to change dealerships ??? GTFO.

Sal Gallo

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ah, that makes sense.

If you go down there, you may need to speak to the manager (especially if they haven’t back-filled that retired persons role). Don’t go in there all pissed off; be calm and cool and respectful to them even if you’re frustrated. You’ll get better traction that way (usually). Best place to start out.

Hope it all goes well!
Oh - I’d go in there with a flamethrower. JK

Sponsored

Quinn_the_eskimo

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 Jeep Scrambler, 2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Is VIN assignment the end of the line for changing dealerships? I'm considering moving my order to a new dealer for personal reasons, no Vin yet (or expected until the start of 22).

OP
OP
tshafer61

tshafer61

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Alright, you all have swayed me, ha. I am going to stay with them, and just go in and talk to the manager.

Didn't realize it would set me back. No way I am screwing that up!
Sponsored