Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Since the B&P came out I have been beating myself up about what to pick externally and internally for my original OBX configuration.
I was beating myself up about the interior selections and what to pick for the ext/int colors to even look decent together. I also wanted it to ride a little higher with a possible sas or aftermarket lift.
Tonight I did some exploring with the Badlands and found a config that hits my key points and is less expensive than my OBX build with Sas. My key points
-remote start
-heated seats
-a good looking 4 door ride which it provides with the bigger tires

Basically all I needed to do was add mid package, and the 2.7 to badlands and I got what I want. AND I can pick whatever color for the ext. Paint since there is only one color choice. Another kicker is it is ~$1,500 cheaper.
Sponsored

OP
OP
elnorte

elnorte

Badlands
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I kept wanting to go badlands but found after I kept adding shit, it was essentially a wildtrak. So I went wildtrak in the end
That is how it goes sometimes!

Sponsored

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Lol, sounds good but I went the opposite tonight. I am pretty sure I am going backwards down to the BD. But feeling pretty good being free of the OBX. I love the interiors on it and the painted door handles but don't like the painted flares and mirrors (thought I did, but I don't). And OBX is just SOOO expensive for some reason. I have a feeling the B&P is wrong on something.

OP
OP
elnorte

elnorte

Badlands
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Too bad you guys are going to have to cancel your reservations and make a new one with your new trim level.

.....................................runs away. ?
Pssshh, I did some research on that too. From what I can tell as long as I am not trying switch to a FE there shouldn't be an issue. ?

iamchewby

Badlands
First Name
Chewby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I started with a Badlands, then went down to Base, then went back to Badlands, then went down to Black Diamond, then went back to Badlands, then went down to Big Bend (I love the tan interior), and now I'm back to Badlands... but only because Ford won't let me get the mid-package, proper gearing and a manual trans with anything else.

Not sure how this helps anyone. But I haven't posted in a while and thought I would throw that out...

Side note, Badlands should have a tan interior option... that is literally the only thing that makes me second guess the BB vs BL argument

OP
OP
elnorte

elnorte

Badlands
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The BL black interior has me leaning toward the OBX actually. Everybody seems to hate the navy pier interior but me. I just wish I could see good, real life interior pics of it, the dash, etc.
I don't mind the Navy Blue interior but i didnt want to get a AMB or other blue colors. And the roast with the rose pedal gold dash.....

Sponsored
OP
OP
elnorte

elnorte

Badlands
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I started with a Badlands, then went down to Base, then went back to Badlands, then went down to Black Diamond, then went back to Badlands, then went down to Big Bend (I love the tan interior), and now I'm back to Badlands... but only because Ford won't let me get the mid-package, proper gearing and a manual trans with anything else.

Not sure how this helps anyone. But I haven't posted in a while and thought I would throw that out...

Side note, Badlands should have a tan interior option... that is literally the only thing that makes me second guess the BB vs BL argument
There is a common theme to your delimma. You kept going back to Badlands. And yes a tan interior would be nice.

LolaD

Outer Banks
First Name
Lola
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I actually like the OBX interior Roast/ onyx in both cloth and leather. I switched to BL because the price is better for all I want especially the small lift I can get with the 33's.

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
The BL black interior has me leaning toward the OBX actually. Everybody seems to hate the navy pier interior but me. I just wish I could see good, real life interior pics of it, the dash, etc.
I don't like the navy but I really don't like the badlands either. Black leather is boring and overdone, and the orange accents make it look like Halloween.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same. We came to this conclusion 2 weeks ago though. I guess we fell into Fords trap but the BD got unfairly package neutered and the OB exterior and interior are just absolutely awful. BL or bust, it’s more than we need but if I’m buying this car it’s going to be bad ass from the factory.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My grandpa had a blue Cadillac with blue suede seats, when I see navy pier, that’s all I can imagine.
Sponsored