Grizzly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Anyone looking to change the accent color of their trim? I'm torn between the BD vs BL (leaning BL because I'd regret not getting High Package) but I'm not a huge fan of the yellow/orange. I could live with the stitching (maybe Katzkins in the future) but I'm not a huge fan of the handles/vent controls. How hard to you think it would be to modify these? I'd assume the aftermarket would come out with some grab handles and you can just pop off the vent controls to replace or paint?
Sponsored

privateer35

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm now most likely leaning towards a Wildtrak because of the black painted exterior finishes. With choosing Cyber Orange as my color, I'm definitely going to look into either swapping, painting or buying aftermarket accented accessories to match my paint color.

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone looking to change the accent color of their trim? I'm torn between the BD vs BL (leaning BL because I'd regret not getting High Package) but I'm not a huge fan of the yellow/orange. I could live with the stitching (maybe Katzkins in the future) but I'm not a huge fan of the handles/vent controls. How hard to you think it would be to modify these? I'd assume the aftermarket would come out with some grab handles and you can just pop off the vent controls to replace or paint?
It should be very easy. The hardest part would be the stitching and I know many members are planning on dying it or coloring with a Sharpie. the vent controls might be tricky to get off without breaking, but should be doable. The handles will be the easiest parts to change. They are all attached with "Bronco Bolts" so they are meant to be removed and there will likely be other accessories available to go in their place.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I will have the accenct colours black the first afternoon. Paint markers and India ink pens. The vent knobs are the only thing I'm not sure what to with yet. Depends on what they are made out of and if they come off easily.

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am trying to reconcile the gray top with the paint color with the interior color and accents and finally the seats. Getting them all to not clash can be challenging. I am thinking going with base interior upholstery and then immediately getting Katskin and I am sure in short order there will be AM grab handles, vent controls , etc that are compatible color-wise.

Sponsored

xusarmy

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Why is painting the MIC top such a pain? Hasn't Ford been painting vehicles for a while? What about the body colored match top?

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'll probably look into some aftermarket trim pieces that match my paint instead of being blue lol

SafariJeff

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Defender / 2000 Discovery / 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm now most likely leaning towards a Wildtrak because of the black painted exterior finishes. With choosing Cyber Orange as my color, I'm definitely going to look into either swapping, painting or buying aftermarket accented accessories to match my paint color.
I reserved a WT too and wanted Oxford WHITE paint, but the Area51 trim color and sandstone seat mess and tan dash are killing me... To have to break out the Sharpee on the seat trim and tear the WT decal off the hood to cover the dash seems like too much work for a new vehicle.

Last edited:

JohnnyK

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Sahara JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The grab handles are easiest to swap out, the vent trim looks like it pops off. I have no idea how you would change those straps that holds the netting on the doors though. The stitching is another issue too.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Did we ever close the loop on this? I presume those that placed orders over the past week were stuck getting the preset colors assigned to each trim, or else we would be hearing all about it.

Sponsored

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 4x4 supercrew, 2006 F350 4x4 superc.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm going samething. CO, WT SQUATCH, LUX, LEATHER AND OH SWITCHS 2.7 4DR . GREAT COLOR.COMBO!

Virtual-Chris

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I like the orange accents... in fact, I'm getting a black Badlands and may add some orange accents on the exterior like the wheel rings and front tow hooks... maybe try to get the grill lettering in orange as well...

Ford Bronco Changing interior accent color? 1617054259810

The cool thing is, it's probably fairly affordable to swap stuff like this on the exterior and interior and change the character of your ride on a whim. I may also get a completely murdered out black set of accent pieces as well.

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

These will be the first parts on market place and lots to choose from...

rwgreen1173

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Duster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Eruption Green with Black Diamond here.
Wondering if anyone has tried to pull them off and paint them..
Mine will be delivered this week and might give it a try.

sage729

Big Bend
First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4dr Big Bend soft top, Area 51, non SAS, mid pack
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

StickerFab has vinyls to add accent colors. I've used their BL orange for the exterior of my A51 BB. They can also match the interior colors. I love the sandstone interior.
Sponsored