Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I got an email from Ford telling me it was time to change my order for a 2021 Bronco to a 2022 Bronco. The email told me to reach out to my dealer. When I contacted my dealer, they were afraid that if we changed something it would make me loose my place in line to get a Bronco. My dealership seems to have no idea what to do about converting orders. I decided I could wait while they figured it out but I’m afraid waiting to convert my Bronco now is going to make my wait for a 2022 even longer? How can I get my dealer moving on getting this done for me? Should I call someone else or would that even help? Is anyone else having problems converting your 2021 to a 2022?
Sponsored

Broncos 4 evah

Black Diamond
First Name
Erich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My dealer sent me an email. Said click on this link to the 2022 Build and price website.
Build your bronco any way you want. When done, copy and paste the URL from the B&P into an email and send it to the dealer with my name and order number.
The dealer takes it from there.

He said every selection in the B&P generates a unique URL that tells the dealer EXACTLY what I want and he can enter it directly into the order system, no translation error chances.

BennyBronco69

Badlands
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BWM M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer sent me an email. Said click on this link to the 2022 Build and price website.
Build your bronco any way you want. When done, copy and paste the URL from the B&P into an email and send it to the dealer with my name and order number.

He said every selection in the B&P generates a unique URL that tells the dealer EXACTLY what I want and he can enter it directly into the order system, no translation error chances.
This

Bonnie6G

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands LuxSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got an email from Ford telling me it was time to change my order for a 2021 Bronco to a 2022 Bronco. The email told me to reach out to my dealer. When I contacted my dealer, they were afraid that if we changed something it would make me loose my place in line to get a Bronco. My dealership seems to have no idea what to do about converting orders. I decided I could wait while they figured it out but I’m afraid waiting to convert my Bronco now is going to make my wait for a 2022 even longer? How can I get my dealer moving on getting this done for me? Should I call someone else or would that even help? Is anyone else having problems converting your 2021 to a 2022?
Well, your dealer is frighteningly uninformed. Go to the dealer in person. Tell them what changes you want, and have them order a 22 while you’re there. You will not lose your place in line (assuming you had a reservation and order in by 3/19/21). Then make sure that they give you a signed pricing agreement before you leave.

OP
OP
BIg B. Bronco

BIg B. Bronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I think I’ll stop in Tuesday and go through the email with them and see if we can figure it out together. They have been upfront in the fact that they are figuring this out as they go. I just really want my Bronco as soon as I can get it. I appreciate your help. I figured by submitting the order under contact my dealer would kick something to them. Thanks so much, I have a plan on what to do now. 🙂

Sponsored
OP
OP
BIg B. Bronco

BIg B. Bronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thank you, I was feeling like this was what I needed to do and once I read your post, I went ahead and did just this. Appreciate your help.
Sponsored