Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone know if Ford allows changes from 2-door to 4-door? Considering making the change and can't find anything specific from Ford online. I do know you can change pretty much everything, but body style???
Sponsored

Sponsored
OP
OP
Bullitt

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Love the responses. LOL

Working with my dealer now. The system kicked out the change so he's working with a Ford Rep to make the change.

I was on the fence between the 2-door and 4-door...but now the issue with the hard top I'm going with the 4-door with soft top and removing the tow package. I have a 7/15 timestamp and my dealer has me in his allocation number, so hopefully this will speed things up.

I plan on having the top off most of the time anyway, so I don't mind the soft top at all.

Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I was always for the 2 door, but I do like the 4 door sas. Either way I would be happy. The extra space will be well worth it with the 4 door. Besides, it's looking like there will be very little 2 doors built this year if the hard top issue doesn't get fixed and it doesn't seem like it will be and even if they do they are backed up at this point. Besides there isn't a huge size difference

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I called my dealership a little while ago. Theyā€™re gonna try to change my order from two door with hard top to four door with soft top and remove the tow package. I can get the hard top and tow package in the future. I donā€™t need the defroster and windshield wiper especially living here in the south.

And I donā€™t mind the four door. I was originally gonna get that anyways.

Lord Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Lord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Iā€™m on the verge of changing from 2 to 4, but I fear as soon as I do, Webasto will fix their issues. If Ford could give us a general prediction of WHEN the hard tops will be ready to put on Broncos, as well as what ā€œas soon as possibleā€ really means for build/delivery of a 4-door with softtop, that would best inform my decision.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Iā€™m on the verge of changing from 2 to 4, but I fear as soon as I do, Webasto will fix their issues. If Ford could give us a general prediction of WHEN the hard tops will be ready to put on Broncos, as well as what ā€œas soon as possibleā€ really means for build/delivery of a 4-door with softtop, that would best inform my decision.
Even If they fix their issues they would be far behind and it would probably take a while to catch up and it doesn't seem like it will be fixed anytime soon
Sponsored