LeBronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Expedition Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have a week one order for a OBX 4dr, SAS, Lux, 2.7. We got an email from our dealer when the order switched to a 22 confirming some minor changes. We have not received a VIN yet. My daughter decided she wants to keep the 21 4Runner TRD I gave her. (I know, I don't understand either!!) So I want to upgrade the order to a wildtrack for myself. I will trade my BD that i snagged 3 months ago in on the new one and keep it until I can get a Raptor. Can I change the order now without any repercussions? I have not contacted my dealer yet as we just figured this out. just thought id check here first and see what the brain trust had to say.
Sponsored

mdahan

Outer Banks
First Name
Mo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Maxima 2009- Maxi pad
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yes, if you don't have a vin. I would change as fast as you can so you don't get stuck. I've had a vin since October and still no bronco. I've wanted to add some small features, but can't.

abe

Wildtrak
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 XLT 2.7 (sold 😥), 84 Chevy K5, 09 Chevy T
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

As long as you don't have VIN

OP
OP

LeBronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Expedition Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks guys, I will email my dealer the new summery today.

Sponsored
OP
OP

LeBronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Expedition Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This forum never fails to make me feel extremely poor.
Well Just so you know, it took a lot of blood sweat and tears to get here!!! I started my business 23 years ago and it probably took the first 15 to start actually making a little money!!! I feasted and famined with the best of them.

TheShark

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4DR Wildtrak, 2023 Maverick XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I changed my order last week on my '22, changed the color to Eruption Green and dropped the towing package. Just let me my salesman know and poof, it was done.

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So you bought your daughter a new 21 TRD and but you were going have her trade it in for the Bronco you ordered for her but she does not want the Bronco

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This forum never fails to make me feel extremely poor.
I know what you saying , sounds like this guy just wanted to find a way to brag he brought his teenage daughter a 55k vehicle like he did not know the answer to his own question.

Comadivine11

Black Diamond
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Chevy Astro Van
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I know what you saying , sounds like this guy just wanted to find a way to brag he brought his teenage daughter a 55k vehicle like he did not know the answer to his own question.
In addition to his 3 month old Black Diamond that he's going to trade in and likely lose money on. And then lose money on the Wildtrak when he trades it in for a BRaptor.

Probably wipes his eyes and blows his nose with money when he cries.

Sponsored

TheShark

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4DR Wildtrak, 2023 Maverick XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

In addition to his 3 month old Black Diamond that he's going to trade in and likely lose money on. And then lose money on the Wildtrak when he trades it in for a BRaptor.

If he paid MSRP or anything near to it he probably is going to make $$ selling his 3 month old BD. I sold a Bronco Sport last year and made $5k and they are way easier to get.

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Well, it is his money...

Goneboy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Small Handful
Your Bronco Model
Base
Whether he was bragging or not, with the jealousy and poverty mentality that some of you guys have, you'll never be in a financial position to do what he's doing.

OP
OP

LeBronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Expedition Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So you bought your daughter a new 21 TRD and but you were going have her trade it in for the Bronco you ordered for her but she does not want the Bronco
We week one reserved a Bronco for my daughter right as she turned 16. She didnt get her license because of multiple reasons, biggest being COVID, until she was 17. So the majority of the wait wasnt a huge deal. about 6 months ago, i traded my 16 year old 2005 4runner that I put 250,000 miles on for a TRD for myself. That was supposed to be it. But because we kept waiting and waiting for the Bronco, with zero information as to when we may receive, we needed something for her to drive. While we were trying to decide what to do, 3 months ago I stopped by a dealer to see their mannequin, I just stopped by to actually see one in person and take some pics for my daughter............... Well that was it, I was hooked. They let me take it out for 3 hours and that was it, I was bitten!!!

So.......... I was able to find one for me, paid s little over sticker to get it. Gave my daughter the 4 runner to use while we waited for her Bronco order to come in. during said 3 months, she has decided she really wants to keep the 4runner. which is fine with me. ...................

OP
OP

LeBronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Expedition Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
not quite, but that is your opinion!
Sponsored