First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 640, Mustang Bullitt, Mazda 3, Honda Accord,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
For price protection purposes, should you make updates to your order before the MY22 order banks open?
I’m still going with the BD but may want to up it to Mid add the tow package again and possibly change color.
Sponsored

iABC

Base
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I had a similar question. I want to change from a BD to a BB SAS but I'm worried if I switch I lose my '21 price. I wish things were more clear instead of trying to decipher every email Ford sends. I guess we'll find out in October when ordering opens up again.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Zach @Zach@Granger or Tom @DealerInsider, Can either of you fine gentlemen explain to us the intricacies of the price protection program Ford has offered. I thought it fairly easy to understand, but after seeing questions like these I've found I really don't know for sure anymore.

Derek, Rich, maybe one of the guys can help us out. If they don't know, nobody does.

Last edited:

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Considering your order has to be resubmitted for 22MY, and your original order was placed before 3/19, you have pricing protection. That’s how it was explained to me by @Hunter@Granger. I changed from bd to basesquatch in anticipation of Mansquatch for 22 (barring it being limited to BL).

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Zach @Zach@Granger or Tom @DealerInsider, Can either of you fine gentlemen explain to us the intricacies of the price protection program Ford has offered. I thought it fairly easy to understand, but after seeing questions like these I've found I really don't know for sure anymore.

Derek, Rich, maybe one of the guys can help us out. If they don't know, nobody does.

My understanding is that if you have a reservation and the car is delivered to you as the name is on the reservation, you shouldn't worry about it. Now if there's a new trim (i.e. raptor, or heritage edition) there's nothing to 'price protect' to. Meaning it's an all-new model with all new pricing. But as soon as the dealer place your order, your price is protected.

Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My understanding is that if you have a reservation and the car is delivered to you as the name is on the reservation, you shouldn't worry about it. Now if there's a new trim (i.e. raptor, or heritage edition) there's nothing to 'price protect' to. Meaning it's an all-new model with all new pricing. But as soon as the dealer place your order, your price is protected.
Thank you Zach, that was basically what I was thinking. I appreciate your help.

iABC

Base
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thank you! I'm a late reservation 9/20/20 so I'll just wait till October to make my changes.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thank you! I'm a late reservation 9/20/20 so I'll just wait till October to make my changes.
Rich, I reserved right after you in October. I spoke with Sean at Granger about some changes back in July, and since we both knew that mine would be a '22 we decided to just wait until the '22 order banks open. I changing quit a bit on my Outer Banks. Deleting some stuff, and adding some other stuff. :)
Sponsored