First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Needless to say I'm kinda hot right now. Chapman in Horsham converted my reservation without my consent! I transferred my reservation from a previous dealer to take advantage of a post that they made about coming in under invoice.

After 40 mins on hold with Ford, I moved the reservation last week to Chapman and within minutes I was contacted by a dealer rep, which left a nice feeling. I alerted the rep that I was holding my reservation to MY'22 to see what trims/colors would be available. However, that trust was out the window when I received an email last night advised of my build specs.

The only reason I had switched dealers was from the great things that I had heard from others here on the forum. I guess, that was wrong. I had responded to the build email from which I'm awaiting a response. Happy Tuesday :/
Sponsored

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just give them a call - it appears most things can be fixed by the dealer or Ford - @DealerInsider is good to work with. They can just make you priority 99 and you can change your order later to your new color. No reason to make a big fuss online when you are getting a great deal.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Needless to say I'm kinda hot right now. Chapman in Horsham converted my reservation without my consent! I transferred my reservation from a previous dealer to take advantage of a post that they made about coming in under invoice.

After 40 mins on hold with Ford, I moved the reservation last week to Chapman and within minutes I was contacted by a dealer rep, which left a nice feeling. I alerted the rep that I was holding my reservation to MY'22 to see what trims/colors would be available. However, that trust was out the window when I received an email last night advised of my build specs.

The only reason I had switched dealers was from the great things that I had heard from others here on the forum. I guess, that was wrong. I had responded to the build email from which I'm awaiting a response. Happy Tuesday :/
If you told them you're holding til my'22, then it's likely they converted your order before deadline for allocation reasons, as a code99.
Code99 means your order is on hold til next year

soonerbronco

Badlands
First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1976 FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can’t speak for Tom, but I also have an order with him. He has been incredibly responsive and transparent. I suspect that you can change the details of your order at anytime before your ‘22 VIN is created. Being that 3/19 was the last date to change dealers anyway, you shouldn’t have any concerns. JMHO.

Sponsored

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Needless to say I'm kinda hot right now.
Mike...just saw this post...

I have you as a MY22 waiter...this is the generic MY22 waiter email i sent you today...if you didn't get it, let me know...

"Hey Mike…Since you want to wait for a 2022, I can’t update the order in the system…I added “MY22 wait” in the remarks (see screen shot below) and will be leaving your order at priority “99”…once Ford updates your order to a 2022, then we can update your build spec…if you change your mind for a chance for a 2021, or have any other questions, let me know…thank you again!"

I don't see anything in response from you (besides this thread), but you are welcome to call/text/email me anytime...

By converting to an order b4 3/19, it makes you eligible for a 2021, in the event you change your mind in the coming weeks...

Im sorry you are feeling this way...let me know if you want to handle this in another manner that would make you feel better

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you wanted to order from Horsham what’s the issue?

They can hold your order until MY22.

You can change and modify your order as much as you’d like until the VIN is assigned.

You can cancel your order altogether until VIN is assigned without consequence.

I’m not following what the issue is, or what you think happened that you don’t want.

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mike...just saw this post...

I have you as a MY22 waiter...this is the generic MY22 waiter email i sent you today...if you didn't get it, let me know...

"Hey Mike…Since you want to wait for a 2022, I can’t update the order in the system…I added “MY22 wait” in the remarks (see screen shot below) and will be leaving your order at priority “99”…once Ford updates your order to a 2022, then we can update your build spec…if you change your mind for a chance for a 2021, or have any other questions, let me know…thank you again!"

I don't see anything in response from you (besides this thread), but you are welcome to call/text/email me anytime...

By converting to an order b4 3/19, it makes you eligible for a 2021, in the event you change your mind in the coming weeks...

Im sorry you are feeling this way...let me know if you want to handle this in another manner that would make you feel better
@burg28 - I think that right now is a good time for a "Sorry, my bad" reply. You kinda flamed somebody who apparently did not deserve that, and on top of that, you are making us Jersey folks look bad... Just thank them for doing exactly what you wanted...

aj_benedetto

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hoffmanford.com
Vehicle(s)
2010 Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

All 22MY orders should not be changed or modified in any way other than noting "22MY Wait" in the remarks box on WBDO.

It sounds like this is a simple mistake made by Chapman, but if a Ford email was generated with vehicle specs, they submitted his order as a 21MY (which can be held to 22MY). This is an easy fix and can be done by changing the order priority to "99", but this is not the way Ford instructed us to complete 22MY orders.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Wanderlust

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Tacoma, BMW 3 Series, GV70
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not sure this will go in your favor. Tom has been nothing but transparent and professional with members of this thread (and very patient with me and my build). Might want to reach out to the dealership to resolve and think about asking to have your post removed.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Dealerinsider did you a solid by converting by 3/19. That way you CAN get a MY21 if you want, but also CAN wait til MY22. It's a win win, take it!

BEM-S4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMWs & Porsches
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@burg28 - I think that right now is a good time for a "Sorry, my bad" reply. You kinda flamed somebody who apparently did not deserve that, and on top of that, you are making us Jersey folks look bad... Just thank them for doing exactly what you wanted...
Can't expect any common sense or manners from Jersey ;)

Now in the civilized land of Pennsylvania with our Quaker roots, if we have a problem with somebody we pick up the phone or send an email, especially when one's business practices are in question. If that doesn't resolve the issue, then yes public shaming is a viable motivational tool.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

None of this here really matters... I had @DealerInsider change ALL your reservations to Code 99... I'm the only one getting a MY21 😁

You may now return to your regularly scheduled programming

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Can't expect any common sense or manners from Jersey ;)

Now in the civilized land of Pennsylvania with our Quaker roots, if we have a problem with somebody we pick up the phone or send an email, especially when one's business practices are in question. If that doesn't resolve the issue, then yes public shaming is a viable motivational tool.
Dude, you say you are from FILTHadelphia.. ain't nothing civilized about that.... Don't you guys throw batteries at Santa Claus? Just saying.
Sponsored