Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

None of this here really matters... I had @DealerInsider change ALL your reservations to Code 99... I'm the only one getting a MY21 😁

You may now return to your regularly scheduled programming
Bastard! 😮

Evil truly never dies! 🤣
Sponsored

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@burg28 - also, if this is correct that it was just a misunderstanding and you are good to go now, then also you might want to change the title of your post to be fair to Chapman... Something like, "Sorry, but I thought my dealer screwed me, but they did exactly what I really asked of them - thank you Chapman!"

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If you told them you're holding til my'22, then it's likely they converted your order before deadline for allocation reasons, as a code99.
Code99 means your order is on hold til next year
I agree. Back in the old times we would call the business for an answer before we went all crazy stupid, and start criticizing the business. I guess the times they are a changing.

Last edited:

BEM-S4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMWs & Porsches
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Dude, you say you are from FILTHadelphia.. ain't nothing civilized about that.... Don't you guys throw batteries at Santa Claus? Just saying.
Still better than Jersey ;) I'm not in Philly proper, but that's the closest thing anyone recognizes. Philly has actually gotten a lot nicer over the years, when I was a kid it was a scary dumpster fire. We could have called it West Jersey!

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Still better than Jersey ;) I'm not in Philly proper, but that's the closest thing anyone recognizes. Philly has actually gotten a lot nicer over the years, when I was a kid it was a scary dumpster fire. We could have called it West Jersey!
Currently live in philly. Can confirm that in some ways it is nicer but in other ways it absolutely effin is not lol

Sponsored

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I guess OP was thinking that the reservation would just be held open instead of converting to a priority 99 order. My guess is that the reservation is a pre-9/18 reservation and dealer converted to get allocation numbers up. Understandable, though expectations may be different for this customer. I can definitely see cause for concern if OP thought the dealer would just hold the reservation and not do a “blank” order and code it 99. I do think OP should have attempted to read email or contact dealer first before blasting them on the forum.

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Not sure this will go in your favor. Tom has been nothing but transparent and professional with members of this thread (and very patient with me and my build). Might want to reach out to the dealership to resolve and think about asking to have your post removed.
im 100% transparent and ok with it staying up here...

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I guess OP was thinking that the reservation would just be held open instead of converting to a priority 99 order. My guess is that the reservation is a pre-9/18 reservation and dealer converted to get allocation numbers up. Understandable, though expectations may be different for this customer. I can definitely see cause for concern if OP thought the dealer would just hold the reservation and not do a “blank” order and code it 99. I do think OP should have attempted to read email or contact dealer first before blasting them on the forum.
Perhaps, but wasn’t the deal the OP responded too pretty explicitly going to be converted and 99’d?

I’m not even in the market to transfer and even I remember reading that.

Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm guessing you don't travel to Hunterdon County much? Then again we try to keep Pennsyltuckians out of there. I've seen parts of Philly (some time ago granted), think down around Temple university... yeah... I'd rather drive through the south side of Chicago 😁

So let's see... made fun of Pennsylvanians ☑ (hope @BAUS67 don't see this... I actually like him). Probably upset a few Kentuckians ☑ Ranked south side of Chicago higher than Philly ☑ I think my work here is done! Carry on peeps.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

im 100% transparent and ok with it staying up here...
Somehow you roll with the punches. A bit of a wiseass at times, but I don't hate you yet 😉
Sorry, but I have a reputation to keep up 😁

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Perhaps, but wasn’t the deal the OP responded too pretty explicitly going to be converted and 99’d?

I’m not even in the market to transfer and even I remember reading that.
I don’t see it was made aware to OP in this thread or in original post in the 3% under invoice thread. I’ll be honest, I’m not reading through whole thread to see if it was mentioned. That order conversion and 99 coding also seemed to be left out of the phone conversation that OP and dealer rep had. 🤷‍♂️

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
Needless to say I'm kinda hot right now. Chapman in Horsham converted my reservation without my consent! I transferred my reservation from a previous dealer to take advantage of a post that they made about coming in under invoice.

After 40 mins on hold with Ford, I moved the reservation last week to Chapman and within minutes I was contacted by a dealer rep, which left a nice feeling. I alerted the rep that I was holding my reservation to MY'22 to see what trims/colors would be available. However, that trust was out the window when I received an email last night advised of my build specs.

The only reason I had switched dealers was from the great things that I had heard from others here on the forum. I guess, that was wrong. I had responded to the build email from which I'm awaiting a response. Happy Tuesday :/

Mike...just saw this post...

I have you as a MY22 waiter...this is the generic MY22 waiter email i sent you today...if you didn't get it, let me know...

"Hey Mike…Since you want to wait for a 2022, I can’t update the order in the system…I added “MY22 wait” in the remarks (see screen shot below) and will be leaving your order at priority “99”…once Ford updates your order to a 2022, then we can update your build spec…if you change your mind for a chance for a 2021, or have any other questions, let me know…thank you again!"

I don't see anything in response from you (besides this thread), but you are welcome to call/text/email me anytime...

By converting to an order b4 3/19, it makes you eligible for a 2021, in the event you change your mind in the coming weeks...

Im sorry you are feeling this way...let me know if you want to handle this in another manner that would make you feel better

Hey Mike, want me to kill him?

one of these days the cops are going to show up at my house if I keep ask this question
Sponsored