First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAM 1500 Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just a heads up to anyone who’s thinking of working with Chapman Ford Northeast in Philly - they have a bunch of full size Broncos that are apparently “in transit”, all of which will be sold with ADM. They have base 2 doors listed over $50K, and a badlands for over $60k https://www.chapmanfordsales.com/new/Ford/2021-Ford-Bronco-6983361d0a0e09a846ddb2e51cdfb3ba.htm

I talked to a sales guy over the phone and asked him about the badlands pricing in the link above, he said it’s a retail unit and they are selling it for $20K over sticker. I laughed and asked him if I could test drive it when it comes in (zero intention of ever working with them).

Not sure if any of the Broncos listed are customer orders but the pricing is outrageous. Unfortunately, I’m sure some idiots will support pricing.

Update: the pricing on Chapman’s site is off and most of those Broncos listed are customer orders. The one I inquired about was for sale to the public, and they are selling that with ADM. sounds like Chapman is still offering great deals for their customer orders and any new orders as well. Dont use their website listings as a basis for what you’d expect to pay if you ordered thru them. I even placed a bronco order through them lol
Sponsored

Last edited:

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Isn’t this the same Chapman Ford offering 4% below invoice to reservation holders? What gives I thought they were a recommended dealer.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I am sure it is because it is dealer stock. Also I know some guys selling theirs through Chapman as a consignment

Isn’t this the same Chapman Ford offering 4% below invoice to reservation holders? What gives I thought they were a recommended dealer.

OP
OP
AMK610

AMK610

Big Bend
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAM 1500 Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’m sorry but I’m not sure, I wasn’t following anything about them before. First time I’ve ever talked to them and it wasn’t the best experience but I hope they honor whichever pricing they agreed upon for res holders. I never held a res through them

Sponsored

Mike20

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Not sure about the badlands you asked about but one of the base models is mine. It’s ordered through Tom at Chapman Ford of Horsham and will be sold to me at 3% under invoice. There have already been a few members on this forum that have picked up their Broncos from Tom and his team in Horsham and they have had no issues with pricing and ordering. This is probably just something that is auto generated to their site when vehicles are built I’m assuming.
If you’re in that area and looking for something, I’d definitely recommend sending Tom a message here @DealerInsider

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco Chapman Ford (Philly PA) 1626539692469

OP
OP
AMK610

AMK610

Big Bend
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAM 1500 Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Not sure about the badlands you asked about but one of the base models is mine. It’s ordered through Tom at Chapman Ford of Horsham and will be sold to me at 3% under invoice. There have already been a few members on this forum that have picked up their Broncos from Tom and his team in Horsham and they have had no issues with pricing and ordering. This is probably just something that is auto generated to their site when vehicles are built I’m assuming.
If you’re in that area and looking for something, I’d definitely recommend sending Tom a message here @DealerInsider
that’s awesome, goodluck with your bronco. It’s interesting that the prices seem really high on their site.
I guess the specific one I asked about wasn’t a customer order and just so happened to be that they’re able to sell to anyone, and I guess they want to take advantage of someone who’s willing to pay that much over sticker for it.
Good to hear others have had good luck with their custom orders with Chapman.

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Chapman Northeast Philly is a different dealership than Chapman Horsham.
The Horsham location is the one offering the 3 or 4% below invoice pricing.
There's a Chapman in Lancaster too.

Hey Mike20! When is your Bronco being delivered?

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I’m sorry but I’m not sure, I wasn’t following anything about them before. First time I’ve ever talked to them and it wasn’t the best experience but I hope they honor whichever pricing they agreed upon for res holders. I never held a res through them
not a good experience bc it’s 20k over msrp?

if it was something else, text/call/email me…

If u are willing to wait, new reservations are 4% under invoice…

If u want it now & really interested at paying over msrp for one, give me an offer and I’ll present it to the forum member…tbh, they know what they have and they will easily get 10k-20k over for a hardtop at this point…I have been offered 15k over msrp from locate companies for them…

Keep in mind these units listed are either the consignment vehicles other forum members want me to broker for them to make $$$ OR sold orders OR the mannequin unit (I already gave a heads up in both my threads)…I have everything priced 20k over bc Ford posts the vehicles up right away and if I don’t get them off in time to remove we we’ll get emails all day asking “ill buy your wildtrak hardtop bronco for msrp”…

let me know if you need any help

[email protected]
215-410-2210

Sponsored

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

thx Mike…appreciate u!

Blaven

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This thread should probably be closed as it does not represent anything the author is saying. My Bronco is one of those on there and the price reflected on the website is not what I'm paying. And as Tom stated, there are a few customers who authorized Tom to broker deals for them, hence the actual markup.

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

This thread should probably be closed as it does not represent anything the author is saying. My Bronco is one of those on there and the price reflected on the website is not what I'm paying. And as Tom stated, there are a few customers who authorized Tom to broker deals for them, hence the actual markup.
if u felt generous and wanted to pay that price I’d be very happy 😆

OP
OP
AMK610

AMK610

Big Bend
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAM 1500 Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Sorry guys, didn’t mean to cause anyone to get upset lol the website was just super misleading and the prices weren’t explained well to me over the phone. Thanks for the explanations, feel free to shut ‘er down