First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
checked my Ford account today and saw the below. Is this the same for anyone else?

Screen Shot 2022-11-22 at 10.47.23 AM.png
Ouch. Looks like you never converted your order. I know my 22 order was in 99 status and they put it in normal status when I converted to a 2023.
Sponsored

Sparky32

Outer Banks
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 4 series conv, Ford F150, Maserati GranT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have emails from Kyle with updated DORA just a couple of weeks ago where i added an option. been on wait since July 2020 placed updated order and followed rules like i should of. On top of that have bought 3 jeeps from Chapman since my order. If this is the case and my order is gone after all this time I will be PISSED

Sparky32

Outer Banks
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 4 series conv, Ford F150, Maserati GranT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
just checked October 31st with Ashliee, Steve B and Tom on email. confirming

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I have emails from Kyle with updated DORA just a couple of weeks ago where i added an option. been on wait since July 2020 placed updated order and followed rules like i should of. On top of that have bought 3 jeeps from Chapman since my order. If this is the case and my order is gone after all this time I will be PISSED
You need to give them a call.

Sponsored

ummie4

Wildtrak
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So its been a week since "last call" any info available for updating/deleting out res. that didn't convert?

Reactions: JTA

JTA

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sequoia
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So its been a week since "last call" any info available for updating/deleting out res. that didn't convert?
It would also be nice to get list updated. I think we have been through a couple of rounds of scheduling without any updates to the list.

Sponsored

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I contacted Chapman this morning and Tom got back to me with the updated list.
Here's his reply:
>>>>
See attached PDF…you are welcome to post to the forum…
Down to 141 unscheduled with reservations…we have 84 orders without reservations unscheduled…
I sorted the list by reservation #...some later res #’s may have a different timestamp bc of the timestamp transfers we did…
Keep in mind, they are still pulling orders without a reservation if it’s a buildable unit…ie, we have 30 some in production now & several of them are customers without res #’s
<<<<

Here is the previous update from Oct 7.
Spreadsheet has been updated with data posted by Ashlie (on OCT 7). Some notes:
  • Data provided was all rollover order regardless of priority code status, so list includes 10-19, as well as 99's
  • 9 Broncos scheduled the first round and tagged
  • If reservation was not on latest list it was assumed built in MY22 and left tagged as such
  • For the simplicities sake, all MY22's were tagged as delivered
  • Builds were not updated, build data is what was provided on February list, user to update their own build if necessary
  • I did update those who ordered BRaptors, Everglades and Heritages, model updated but not entire spec
  • All walk-in orders were placed at the bottom of the spreadsheet
  • Post 11/21 list will be needed to purge all those that never followed through and get deleted or permanently 99'd
  • Rankings include all MY23 regardless of priority code
  • 298 orders + 3 BRaptors outstanding
  • Spreadsheet is user maintained not maintained by an employee of Champan
  • Permission's opened back up to editor for all
  • If you don't know what your doing in excel, don't do it

Attachments

Last edited:

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

FYI, I started comparing the previous list to this one. The order of the new list is wacky, not sure what the issue is. He did say the new list is by res #, but I'm not seeing it that way.

I was #69, I'm now #20 on the new list, but #31 if I adjust the old list by deleting res #'s that are no longer valid.
I'm making changes on a copy of the Oct list I saved , not the actual spreadsheet that's avail to all of us.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

FYI, I started comparing the previous list to this one. The order of the new list is wacky, not sure what the issue is. He did say the new list is by res #, but I'm not seeing it that way.
Wacky is right. Definitely not in Res Date order. Close but some are way off. One example is second one on the list jumped over quite a few with earlier dates.
🤷‍♂️

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I updated our spreadsheet..... I copied the latest info into a new tab labeled 'Nov 29, 2022'. Previous info is still where it was, on the 'Reservation & Orders' tab.
The reservation column is color coded:
- Green means the order is on Chapman's Nov 29 update,
- Red means it is no longer on today's update.... it was either filled or cancelled (or maybe presently scheduled?)
I also added a column (C) with the updated ranking number according to today's Chapman update. The numbering is somewhat screwy, unsure how they were ranking them.

I didn't adjust anything for orders without reservations, after Oct 1, 2021.

I best leave additional spreadsheet changes to @BlueBronco who created the original.

Spreadsheet update Nov 29

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I best leave additional spreadsheet changes to @BlueBronco who created the original.
Looks like lots of damage was done to the original spreadsheet that I don't have time to sort it out. Maybe just take the copy and purge the ones that aren't on the new list and work off of that.

I will say this, I would continue to go off of timestamp rankings. The new list that was sent was probably sorted by sequential reservation numbers and the rankings are irrelevant. We saw the last few rounds of scheduling within our group go right down our list by timestamp.
Sponsored