danane

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Base
I emailed them the day after I knew it arrived to remind them not to drill the front bumper to install license plate holder. They replied with the initial pricing to review and that started the pricing discussion. I am not picking up until May 20th.

Was the initial pricing they responded with the older, price protected amount or the pricing from your window sticker ?
Sponsored

JTA

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sequoia
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Was the initial pricing they responded with the older, price protected amount or the pricing from your window sticker ?
It was price protected amount but did not include the transition offer certificate amount. I emailed them back about the certificate and they sent revised pricing that matched (well within 50 cents) what I expected it to be.

McBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97Wrangler(sold21)/02Avalanche/08Mustang/17Accord
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got the same email from them. It showed the MSRP and invoice. The MSRP was the same as the window sticker.

I haven’t gotten the final price with all of the offers factored in.

danane

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Base
I got the same email from them. It showed the MSRP and invoice. The MSRP was the same as the window sticker.

I haven’t gotten the final price with all of the offers factored in.
Same. When I contacted them about OTD pricing, the 'final invoice' I got back only had the numbers from the window sticker. Hopefully things will be revised from there. Too many positive reviews to think otherwise.

Murf

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'94 F150. '15 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
Congrats. The folks at Chapman's are solid.

QUOTE="ummie4, post: 1915216, member: 19460"]
Bronco delivered to Chapman sat 5/6. Drove in Monday 5/8 to get my OTD price for my lender to issue me a check. Went back same day to complete purchase and drove it home that night. 5 star transaction rating. No surprise costs.

IMG20230509091201.jpg

[/QUOTE]

Sponsored

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

17 more Broncos are scheduled to be delivered to Chapman this week!

.....and mine is still 'awaiting shipping' since 3/26. wtf.

McBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So everyone so far has gotten the private offer and the mid year price protection from Chapman?

My first OTD price did not include the 3% discount, private offers, or price protection. I sent back what I thought the price should be. The second OTD price included the 3% and the Private Offer and did not include the mid year price protection.

JTA

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sequoia
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So everyone so far has gotten the private offer and the mid year price protection from Chapman?

My first OTD price did not include the 3% discount, private offers, or price protection. I sent back what I thought the price should be. The second OTD price included the 3% and the Private Offer and did not include the mid year price protection.
You might want to lay it out for them. The first email I received was wrong so I sent a reply with line-by-line listing and they came back and said you are right.

Last edited:

McBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You might want to lay it out for them. The first email I received was wrong so I sent a reply with line-by-line listing and they came back and said you are right.
That’s what I did when I responded back the first time. I broke it down line by line.

I did it again and this time asked if they were honoring price protection.

Sponsored

danane

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Base
That’s what I did when I responded back the first time. I broke it down line by line.

I did it again and this time asked if they were honoring price protection.
I'm still in the same 'no price protections or transition offers shown' camp at the moment. When yall say you broke it down line by line, what exactly are you telling them?

My expectations were basically:
$47056- invoice on last DORA I signed in January
x.97 for 3% under = 45644
- 2845 transition offer = 42799 final price (roughly)

Is my math not mathing, or is that how others are expecting things to shake out as well?

JTA

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sequoia
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm still in the same 'no price protections or transition offers shown' camp at the moment. When yall say you broke it down line by line, what exactly are you telling them?

My expectations were basically:
$47056- invoice on last DORA I signed in January
x.97 for 3% under = 45644
- 2845 transition offer = 42799 final price (roughly)

Is my math not mathing, or is that how others are expecting things to shake out as well?
Did you contact Ford and confirm your transition order certificate number and amount. I did that a few weeks ago and provided that information to Chapman.

danane

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Base
Did you contact Ford and confirm your transition order certificate number and amount. I did that a few weeks ago and provided that information to Chapman.
Yep. I included my transition offer cert.# and amount in my first price request email