Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know this is probably the last thing anyone on here is thinking about, but are orders still open, and does anyone know what discounts (if any) are currently being offered?
The order banks are open but the issue is that I am pretty sure they had to pull allocation ahead from next year to get the current orders built. That would put a brand new order off a good ways down the road, most likely next year at the earliest. Best bet would be to ask Ashlie.

Another consideration is that wherever you order, there is no price protection if it doesn’t get built this year. You’d basically start all over next year at the new higher pricing. So best to find a dealer you can trust that has allocation.
Sponsored

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The Chapman homepage still says 1% below invoice for new Bronco orders.
But as BigHoof said, future allocations may have been affected by the big numbers delivered this year.

Fairtrade87

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek, Ford Explorer, Cadillac XT6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was able to gain access to the United Road Tracking & make an account. As of today, Chapman has 6 vehicles getting shipped from Wilmington, DE. 2 of them are full size Broncos
VIN's: 7295 and 7112.
I will continue to post updates as long as I have account access & allowed to ..

Unfortunately, My build is still sitting @ MAP since 4/27 and has not been scheduled for pick up yet, although Ford gave me an ETA of 5/12-5/18. Tracker is still stuck 'in production" since 4/27. 😢

JBlanco

Base
First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BaseSquatch, 2023 Tesla Y Performance
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thursday afternoon we flew in to TTN and rode an Uber to Chapman. Arrived at 7:45PM, 15 minutes before they closed.
Asked James Russell if we could complete the transaction at the time. If not I had a hotel booked two miles away and we could do it in the morning.
He was extremely helpful and less than an hour later my wife was driving her new Bronco.
Everyone at Chapman was incredibly helpful and nice to us. Would do business with them again in a hearbeat.
The next day we took a trip through Lancaster and ended up at the Hershey Chocolate World before driving down to NC.
PSA, if you like that new car smell, don't open up your windows while driving through Lancaster farmland!!! Don't ask how I know.

Ford Bronco Chapman Of Horsham with @dealerinsider 1684157008119

Sponsored

McBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97Wrangler(sold21)/02Avalanche/08Mustang/17Accord
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thursday afternoon we flew in to TTN and rode an Uber to Chapman. Arrived at 7:45PM, 15 minutes before they closed.
Asked James Russell if we could complete the transaction at the time. If not I had a hotel booked two miles away and we could do it in the morning.
He was extremely helpful and less than an hour later my wife was driving her new Bronco.
Everyone at Chapman was incredibly helpful and nice to us. Would do business with them again in a hearbeat.
The next day we took a trip through Lancaster and ended up at the Hershey Chocolate World before driving down to NC.
PSA, if you like that new car smell, don't open up your windows while driving through Lancaster farmland!!! Don't ask how I know.

Ford Bronco Chapman Of Horsham with @dealerinsider 1684157008119
If you flew in from Charlotte, I was on that same flight. I was amazed at how small the TTN airport was. We took an Uber directly to our hotel and which was just a few miles from Chapman.

For those interested, the Uber was about 30 mins and $50. We stayed at Homewood Suites Willow Grove. The hotel seemed new and I would recommend it.

JBlanco

Base
First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
If you flew in from Charlotte, I was on that same flight. I was amazed at how small the TTN airport was. We took an Uber directly to our hotel and which was just a few miles from Chapman.

For those interested, the Uber was about 30 mins and $50. We stayed at Homewood Suites Willow Grove. The hotel seemed new and I would recommend it.
Oh cool! We were sitting IN FRONT OF THE FREAKING KID THAT NEVER STOPPED CRYING DURING THE WHOLE FLIGHT!!!!

danane

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Base
Anyone know how strict they are with the 14 days after email to take delivery before your order becomes dealer stock? It's been 7 days since I got that email, and I still haven't been told my OTD price, so I'm starting to get concerned (especially since I'll need to plan a trip down from out of state once I do hear) =/

McBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone know how strict they are with the 14 days after email to take delivery before your order becomes dealer stock? It's been 7 days since I got that email, and I still haven't been told my OTD price, so I'm starting to get concerned (especially since I'll need to plan a trip down from out of state as well) =/
I would call them. That’s what I did after waiting a few days without hearing anything. We scheduled a pickup time and I was able to make travel arrangements.

Also, it took a phone call to get my final OTD price which was within $100 of my estimate.

danane

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Base
I would call them. That’s what I did after waiting a few days without hearing anything. We scheduled a pickup time and I was able to make travel arrangements.

Also, it took a phone call to get my final OTD price which was within $100 of my estimate.
I heard back! I was sent a more detailed breakdown that seemed to included the 3% under invoice dealer discount and my $2845 transition offer....but it did NOT include any other price protections for the mid year and option package increases.

For those who recently picked up, was the price protection from the mid year/option increases included up front or were those amounts to be refunded later after purchase?

Sponsored

McBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I heard back! I was sent a more detailed breakdown that seemed to included the 3% under invoice dealer discount and my $2845 transition offer....but it did NOT include any other price protections for the mid year and option package increases.

For those who recently picked up, was the price protection from the mid year/option increases included up front or were those amounts to be refunded later after purchase?
It sounds like you are going through the same steps I went through.

First price was invoice. Second was 3% and private offer. So I called them and they quoted the price with ALL discounts included (including Feb and Mar increased). It was within $100 of what I had calculated.

You should have the name of a salesman that you can ask for when you call.

gators0204

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Vert
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Anyone know how strict they are with the 14 days after email to take delivery before your order becomes dealer stock? It's been 7 days since I got that email, and I still haven't been told my OTD price, so I'm starting to get concerned (especially since I'll need to plan a trip down from out of state once I do hear) =/
I wouldn't worry about it. They seem to be really slow with this process. Mine has been there since last Wednesday. Just got the email today to upload docs. Haven't went through the OTD yet.

gators0204

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Vert
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It sounds like you are going through the same steps I went through.

First price was invoice. Second was 3% and private offer. So I called them and they quoted the price with ALL discounts included (including Feb and Mar increased). It was within $100 of what I had calculated.

You should have the name of a salesman that you can ask for when you call.
They gave me a salesman that's on vacation till tomorrow 😆 wtf

McBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They gave me a salesman that's on vacation till tomorrow 😆 wtf
Lol, when I called, the salesman that had emailed me was off. I was on the way to the airport and they put me in touch with someone else.

JBlanco

Base
First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base

Definitely "reply all" to the email politely reminding them that you haven't received your OTD price and would like to schedule the pick up, then call to confirm. They are super busy but obviously you don't want to miss out.
Sponsored