First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BaseSquatch, 2023 Tesla Y Performance
Your Bronco Model
Base
It sounds like you are going through the same steps I went through.

First price was invoice. Second was 3% and private offer. So I called them and they quoted the price with ALL discounts included (including Feb and Mar increased). It was within $100 of what I had calculated.

You should have the name of a salesman that you can ask for when you call.
Was the $100 the deposit after changing your order to a 2023 model? I completely forgot about that and will check the sale papers to see if it was applied.
Edit: Did they even asked for the $100 deposit? I can't find any evidence of me paying for it... It's been a while.
Sponsored

Last edited:

argrin

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Tacoma TRD Offroad, KTM 690 E, Husky FE350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Was the $100 the deposit after changing your order to a 2023 model? I completely forgot about that and will check the sale papers to see if it was applied.
Edit: Did they even asked for the $100 deposit? I can't find any evidence of me paying for it... It's been a while.
The $100 was a reservation deposit. I never gave a deposit for the order. That was back in early 21.

gators0204

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Vert
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Lol, when I called, the salesman that had emailed me was off. I was on the way to the airport and they put me in touch with someone else.
I tried to get my OTD and schedule. Ashlie says this guy will contact me in a couple days. So ridiculous. I already have the finances, just need to cut them the check and sign the paperwork. How hard is that?

danane

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Base
It sounds like you are going through the same steps I went through.

First price was invoice. Second was 3% and private offer. So I called them and they quoted the price with ALL discounts included (including Feb and Mar increased). It was within $100 of what I had calculated.

You should have the name of a salesman that you can ask for when you call.
Apparently, I’m not so lucky =( The salesman got back to me and said that I WOULD NOT be getting price protection beyond the transition offer I had a certificate for. He referred to my earlier email communications that included the language (that I know many of us received) saying that the under invoice offer would not be combined with other price protections.

I feel like I got punched in the gut. Made it all this way just to have the rug pulled out at the last minute. I’m going to follow up again and hope it was a mistake, but thats where things are at the moment. If anyone is willing to share any redacted deal sheets or anything else that may help me push for what others have received, it’d be appreciated.

McBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97Wrangler(sold21)/02Avalanche/08Mustang/17Accord
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ashlie told me the same thing. After a couple days, I called my contact because I hadn’t heard anything. We scheduled a time for me to come in.

They do have to prep each vehicle before it is ready, so they can’t take everyone at the same time. I would call your contact and see if they will make an appointment.

I paid $100 to make the reservation in 2020. Since they were so close to my estimated number, I didn’t even ask about it.

Sponsored

RotorOver

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak, 2021 F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Apparently, I’m not so lucky =( The salesman got back to me and said that I WOULD NOT be getting price protection beyond the transition offer I had a certificate for. He referred to my earlier email communications that included the language (that I know many of us received) saying that the under invoice offer would not be combined with other price protections.

I feel like I got punched in the gut. Made it all this way just to have the rug pulled out at the last minute. I’m going to follow up again and hope it was a mistake, but thats where things are at the moment. If anyone is willing to share any redacted deal sheets or anything else that may help me push for what others have received, it’d be appreciated.
So, which invoice price are they using, the one from your DORA or the current invoice price of the vehicle? If they are using the DORA invoice price you are already getting price protection for this MY.

danane

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Base
So, which invoice price are they using, the one from your DORA or the current invoice price of the vehicle? If they are using the DORA invoice price you are already getting price protection for this MY.
They're using the current invoice price (that would align with the window sticker). Aside from the model year transition offer, none of the price protections discussed in the flow chart thread are included.

Nobroncoyet

Base
First Name
Ohh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Do they at least give you the 3% or 4 % off that was advertised at the time of the order ?

Earlybroncoboy

Badlands
First Name
Wagner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22Bronco,76bronco,73bronco,06F250,96F250,97F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe try and talk to the sales manager Steve. He sent me my price He used my signed Dora for 23 before any price increases. Then applied my transitional offer to that. I waited till delivering and mentioned the 100 deposit. They honored everything and it went very smoothly.

Nobroncoyet

Base
First Name
Ohh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
I don't think they'll price protect you more than using the certificate "Our pricing program under invoice will not be combined with any manufacturer price protection programs…the POC/DORA may not be the final invoice price & only an estimate based on the current pricing guide from Ford/Stellantis…Ford/Stellantis occasionally has price increases during the course of production…once the vehicle lands on the ground, we will provide you a copy of the invoice from Ford/Stellantis & will honor our % under invoice in this email thread."

Sponsored

Nobroncoyet

Base
First Name
Ohh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Maybe try and talk to the sales manager Steve. He sent me my price He used my signed Dora for 23 before any price increases. Then applied my transitional offer to that. I waited till delivering and mentioned the 100 deposit. They honored everything and it went very smoothly.
How long ago was it ?
Chapman rarely priceprotects. I said it earlier , they screwed up many TRX orders because they refused to do it. Chapman gets unconditional love here but they play so many dirty games

Earlybroncoboy

Badlands
First Name
Wagner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22Bronco,76bronco,73bronco,06F250,96F250,97F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It was just over the weekend. Maybe it’s based on when you ordered. I ordered over 2 years ago and none of the wording was in any of the communications. My brother ordered a truck from them about a year ago and that verbiage was in all the emails and no price protection was given.

Rodzm

Base
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Base
I ordered around the same time as you so that’s reassuring. I bought a truck from them last year and it was the easiest transaction.

96ExplorerSport

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I had the same experience as Earlybroncoboy, mine was a Jan 2021 reservation.
I calculated the price based on the 2023 DORA I signed last fall, including Ford's private offer certificate and the % under invoice Chapman promised way back when. Steve worked with me to reach an OTD price that matched what expected within a few cents. There was a little back and forth to get to that point.

Good luck, I hope your experience with Chapman is as positive as mine was.

How long ago was it ?
Chapman rarely priceprotects. I said it earlier , they screwed up many TRX orders because they refused to do it. Chapman gets unconditional love here but they play so many dirty games
Sponsored