First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Vert
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm sorry to hear, I've never been a fan of dealer installs for anything. It's been a pretty seamless process so far for me
When I ordered I thought it was factory installed. My mistake, I even tried to tell them leave it and I'll install it. They wouldn't.
Sponsored

Mmunoz7470

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Optima
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So..... Any bronco deliveries to Chapman in the next few days?
#wheresmybronco

Fairtrade87

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek, Ford Explorer, Cadillac XT6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So..... Any bronco deliveries to Chapman in the next few days?
#wheresmybronco
I have been tracking their deliveries from United Road all week and not one full size Bronco was delivered this week by United Road.
I am on the same boat, truck is still @ MAP, built and no clear answer to why it's just sitting there..
I tracked my VIN thru united road and they have the order but it lists as "inactive"

Screenshot_20230519-151349.png

Vooch

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Crosstrek xv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Called today and mine was released to the carrier. It's in Canton, MI. according to the rep on the phone at Ford.

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Called today and mine was released to the carrier. It's in Canton, MI. according to the rep on the phone at Ford.
That's great news! I know you've been waiting a while. Has your tracker changed? Please keep me posted.
I called yesterday, still 'awaiting shipping' and not released to the carrier yet. Maybe I'll get loaded too? I'm hoping with the decline in new builds for Chapman (just a guess), they'll get some of ours that have been sitting loaded for transport.

I've been keeping track of Chapman arrivals this month..... 59 Broncos since May 2nd!

EDIT: I just called Ford, I'm still at Flat Rock (Mustang plant) as of 5/2. The rep (Christy) was great, she's going to look into it further and get back to me next week.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Vooch

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Crosstrek xv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That's great news! I know you've been waiting a while. Has your tracker changed? Please keep me posted.
I called yesterday, still 'awaiting shipping' and not released to the carrier yet. Maybe I'll get loaded too? I'm hoping with the decline in new builds for Chapman (just a guess), they'll get some of ours that have been sitting loaded for transport.

I've been keeping track of Chapman arrivals this month..... 59 Broncos since May 2nd!
Thanks man. No change in tracker, it still says "built". I'll post any changes.

Vooch

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Crosstrek xv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

EDIT: I just called Ford, I'm still at Flat Rock (Mustang plant) as of 5/2. The rep (Christy) was great, she's going to look into it further and get back to me next week.
59 is a crazy number of Broncos in 2 weeks+

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

6 months after picking up my BRaptor we returned today with the Braptor to retrieve the wife’s 2 Door Badlands! They honored the 4%, Private Cash Offer and price protection.
Nearly 10k below MSRP!

Ford Bronco Chapman Of Horsham with @dealerinsider IMG_4632

Heelabaloo

Outer Banks
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester, Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have officially joined the Bronco owners club. She arrived on the lot 4/25 and after a couple unfortunate delays due to Ford not updating my transition year offer which had expired even though I called to confirm it was updated and, worse, cutting my wiring during manufacturing resulting in need to replace the wiring harness, I picked her up yesterday. It was a nice ride back through southern Pennsylvania and Baltimore and far so good. Being a 7/17/2020 res holder it still seems hard to believe I finally got her!

Chapman was excellent to work with. We took the Amtrak to Philly and Matt arranged for Lyft to take us to the lot. It took maybe an hour to do the paperwork and check everything out and we were on our way. Although it took about a week to sort out, they were able to combine the model year transition offer, modification offer, and mid-year price protection. I was very impressed with the team and we had a great experience. I hope everyone else gets their Broncos soon and without any extra drama.

Ford Bronco Chapman Of Horsham with @dealerinsider IMG_1710

Heelabaloo

Outer Banks
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester, Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

6 months after picking up my BRaptor we returned today with the Braptor to retrieve the wife’s 2 Door Badlands! They honored the 4%, Private Cash Offer and price protection.
Nearly 10k below MSRP!

We were there at the same time and saw your Braptor, it’s very hard to miss 🤩. Wife thought it looked great too, loved the color. Congrats on the new Bronco too!

Sponsored

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I have officially joined the Bronco owners club. She arrived on the lot 4/25 and after a couple unfortunate delays due to Ford not updating my transition year offer which had expired even though I called to confirm it was updated and, worse, cutting my wiring during manufacturing resulting in need to replace the wiring harness, I picked her up yesterday. It was a nice ride back through southern Pennsylvania and Baltimore and far so good. Being a 7/17/2020 res holder it still seems hard to believe I finally got her!

Chapman was excellent to work with. We took the Amtrak to Philly and Matt arranged for Lyft to take us to the lot. It took maybe an hour to do the paperwork and check everything out and we were on our way. Although it took about a week to sort out, they were able to combine the model year transition offer, modification offer, and mid-year price protection. I was very impressed with the team and we had a great experience. I hope everyone else gets their Broncos soon and without any extra drama.

They were cleaning yours up as we were leaving!

Warnock

Wildtrak
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Genesis
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Quick question, new to the forum. I am looking to try and place an order on a new bronco tomorrow. I have z plan and want to know if it’s worth going to Chapman? I am about 35 mins away but there are closer ford dealers. Is there any benefit to me going to Chapman to order?

thanks everyone and have a good one!

Vooch

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Crosstrek xv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have been tracking their deliveries from United Road all week and not one full size Bronco was delivered this week by United Road.
I am on the same boat, truck is still @ MAP, built and no clear answer to why it's just sitting there..
I tracked my VIN thru united road and they have the order but it lists as "inactive"

Ford Bronco Chapman Of Horsham with @dealerinsider 1684677256782
Next time you check please look for 7081, thanks.👍
Sponsored