First Name
Ohh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
How long before they contact you after bronco makes it to dealer? It's been 48 hours , I've sent two emails and nothing yet.
Sponsored

Stromad

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands 4dr 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but it’s not in Delaware since the tracker has it marked as “inactive.” The tracker is likely correct.
😔
When I called Ford Marketing they said congratulations it is built and awaiting pickup/shipment and they weren't sure why the tracker wasn't showing "built" and to check in a couple days (week or so later same story). They did have to put me on hold in both instances I called to get this further information. Having said that, I don't trust the Ford Vehicle Order Tracking website.

Vooch

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Crosstrek xv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

😔
When I called Ford Marketing they said congratulations it is built and awaiting pickup/shipment and they weren't sure why the tracker wasn't showing "built" and to check in a couple days (week or so later same story). They did have to put me on hold in both instances I called to get this further information. Having said that, I don't trust the Ford Vehicle Order Tracking website.
I trust gas station sushi more than @Ford at this point.

greybrutus61

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
How long before they contact you after bronco makes it to dealer? It's been 48 hours , I've sent two emails and nothing yet.
The wait once it is sitting at the dealer drove me nuts it took 11 days after it got to the dealer for my salesmanager to contact me. I called and emailed but they just said he was busy. After he called it was ready the next day with all they had promised

Vooch

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Crosstrek xv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Wow. That's....wow.
The wait once it is sitting at the dealer drove me nuts it took 11 days after it got to the dealer for my salesmanager to contact me. I called and emailed but they just said he was busy. After he called it was ready the next day with all they had promised

Sponsored

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

They were swamped with deliveries, 54 Broncos between 5/4 and 5/13. Bet it took them some time to get caught up.

I contacted some of the higher-ups at Ford's Customer Experience division on Wednesday. I got a response today that they were already looking into the 2 month delay on my shipment. It kinda sounded like a canned reply, we'll see what comes of it.

robtraut

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
They were swamped with deliveries, 54 Broncos between 5/4 and 5/13. Bet it took them some time to get caught up.

I contacted some of the higher-ups at Ford's Customer Experience division on Wednesday. I got a response today that they were already looking into the 2 month delay on my shipment. It kinda sounded like a canned reply, we'll see what comes of it.
Something like…
”Our resources show that it has been built and is awaiting shipment. You can track the latest status here https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/ Contact your dealer for more information.“
?

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Something like…
”Our resources show that it has been built and is awaiting shipment. You can track the latest status here https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/ Contact your dealer for more information.“
?
Haha! That's what I usually get from Ford chat or calling them.
I got:
" A request has already been submitted to our vehicle team to try and get more information. I will reach back out to you once I receive a response. "
She did say she would be my point of contact to provide updates to me.
I did request an update for my status back on 4/17 via Chat. My status has been 'pending update' ever since. (sooo... 5+ weeks and still no update?)

2) I spoke to Ford Marketing last week, this rep did seem more knowledgeable than others, knew the VinView system, and said she had another contact she would check with and call me back this week (still no word).
3) I stopped in at Chapman on 5/4, and one of the guys added my e-mail to the VinView notification tab, but no updates since, just a verification e-mail.
Also asked Tom, he forwarded my vin to the zone rep. He did say one of the zone reps buddies was also having delivery issues, so I shouldn't expect much.

I certainly don't blame Chapman for the delivery delay. I don't know if the delay is the fault of the shippers or if it's still in Fords hands. But I would expect Ford to keep on top of things and ensure ETA's are met.

I just hope I get the damn thing. Ford isn't building any more BaseSquatches in 2023, so it's not like they will build me a replacement.
I figure mine is just got a real bad parking spot, and they'll get to it. eventually.

robtraut

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I got:
" A request has already been submitted to our vehicle team to try and get more information. I will reach back out to you once I receive a response. "
I did request an update for my status back on 4/17 via Chat. My status has been 'pending update' ever since. (sooo... 5+ weeks and still no update?)

2) I spoke to Ford Marketing last week, this rep did seem more knowledgeable than others, knew the VinView system, and said she had another contact she would check with and call me back this week (still no word).
3) I stopped in at Chapman on 5/4, and one of the guys added my e-mail to the VinView notification tab, but no updates since, just a verification e-mail.
Also asked Tom, he forwarded my vin to the zone rep. He did say one of the zone reps buddies was also having delivery issues, so I shouldn't expect much.

I certainly don't blame Chapman for the delivery delay. I don't know if the delay is the fault of the shippers or if it's still in Fords hands. But I would expect Ford to keep on top of things and ensure ETA's are met.

I just hope I get the damn thing. Ford isn't building any more BaseSquatches in 2023, so it's not like they will build me a replacement.
I figure mine is just got a real bad parking spot, and they'll get to it. eventually.
Hopefully you get some good news soon. You definitely deserve it for helping people out with their tracking here.
Plus I’m parked in the bad spot next to you , so if yours moves, hopefully mine does too 🤣

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Damn, you too?
I did ask my contact if others in my position can contact her..... she said they should call Marketing or their dealer. :rolleyes:

But I'll let you guys know if they do anything.

Sponsored

Vooch

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Crosstrek xv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I got:

Yep, same deal here but when I called the Marketing # I got the exact same answers as the customer service #. The last 2 emails I sent to the Order team at Chapman have gone unanswered, which is a nice twist to this saga. Going on 7 weeks sitting built. Thanks to Fly by Nite for the tracking stuff, very helpful and cool. And possibly a RUSH fan also Lol.

Heelabaloo

Outer Banks
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester, Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I changed it the day Chapman emailed and advised to change it. It was January 16 the day I got the updated DORA.
I did mine on the 16th also. Guess I may have this problem too. My Bronco finally shipped. Seems to me, Chapman emailed us to do it, gave us a new DORA with the changes, so they should run this down for us with Ford.
I believe that was too early. Ashlie sent out emails but the program wasn’t official till sometime the next week. Take a look at the specifics on the program. I’ll bet that is the problem.
Chapman was able to get me the transition year price protection and the $2500 mod offer for dropping the Lux pkg but it took about a week to sort out. For me it appears that Ford never renewed my transition year certificate when it expired on April 3rd but the $2500 was already in Smart Vincent.

BigHoof has a great point about the date of the offer. I recall some chatter about not modifying your order it too early b/c it would not be counted for the offer but I can’t recall the date. I waited a couple weeks or so to see if Ford would schedule me then submitted the change.

Antimatter06

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator 6-speed
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In a similar situation, blend date of 4/12 and still awaiting shipment. At least my Bronco isn’t alone waiting for the journey south.

Rebel Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 7spd Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I abandoned my order of a green Everglades through Chapman, which they kept an active order. I still get the emails from Ford regarding “my” order and it has shipped this week. Anybody that was in line get this, or is it going to be sold off the lot?

Vooch

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Crosstrek xv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I abandoned my order of a green Everglades through Chapman, which they kept an active order. I still get the emails from Ford regarding “my” order and it has shipped this week. Anybody that was in line get this, or is it going to be sold off the lot?
This right here is my main issue, abandonded orders being shipped out as dealer stock while sitting, built vehicles for active reservation holders continue to be ignored. Ridiculous.
Sponsored