First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Heritage, 2018 GX460
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Some recent deliveries to Chapman, they've been trickling in.
Sat 7/8/23
Sat 7/15/23
Tues 7/18
Sched for Wed 7/21
Sched for Thurs 7/20/23
We may be due for an updated list of deliveries (and scheduled deliveries).

I tried to register with United Trucking but was denied. My Bronco hit PCO Port of Wilmington last night, so I am getting very anxious now! (VIN ending in 0319)

Thanks for all of your support to the group so far!
Sponsored

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

We may be due for an updated list of deliveries (and scheduled deliveries).

I tried to register with United Trucking but was denied. My Bronco hit PCO Port of Wilmington last night, so I am getting very anxious now! (VIN ending in 0319)

Thanks for all of your support to the group so far!
I just checked, two more Broncos showed up on the trucking list:
0317, scheduled for today 3/25

PCON means the rail car is sitting somewhere at the port, waiting to be moved to the unloading ramps. Mine took 18 days, which is unusually long.... figure that should be the worst case.

capn00

Heritage
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage

PCON means the rail car is sitting somewhere at the port, waiting to be moved to the unloading ramps. Mine took 18 days, which is unusually long.... figure that should be the worst case.
Thanks! Hopefully soon. Looks like 2 more HE inbound today.

robtraut

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

I think I tied your worst case. 18 days. PCON since 7/8, but switched to Actual Placement of Car this morning. How long did yours take from that point?

Can you please keep an eye out for 7078? Thank you!

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think I tied your worst case. 18 days. PCON since 7/8, but switched to Actual Placement of Car this morning. How long did yours take from that point?

Mine was 5 days. Unloaded 6/23, showed up on the trucking site the next day as 'pending pickup', delivered to Chapman on 6/28.
How did they resolve your seat belt recall?

Here's another twist on our deals from Chapman!
My friend picked up her BaseSquatch on 4/2. Last week she gets a letter from Pa Dept of Revenue saying she owes additional sales tax since her Bronco has a 'market value' of $56k vs the $42k she paid. It should be an easy resolution, it shouldn't be an issue with a brand new vehicle. But what a pita!

Have any other Pa buyers gotten a letter from the tax man?
BTW, this was resolved. She had to file an appeal, then heard back they agreed no extra tax was due for their higher 'market' value estimate.

Sponsored

robtraut

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine was 5 days. Unloaded 6/23, showed up on the trucking site the next day as 'pending pickup', delivered to Chapman on 6/28.
How did they resolve your seat belt recall?
I ran the VIN again on the NHTSA site when other people had theirs getting cleared, and mine was also resolved. Best guess is that they did actually install the clips in the 10 weeks it sat on Dirt Mountain, but either Ford was behind on paperwork, or they were waiting for the fix to be approved.

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You're up! Scheduled for 7/26:
0317 (still scheduled for 7/25)

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You're up! Scheduled for 7/26:
0317 (still scheduled for 7/25)
They're now scheduled for Friday 7/28.....sometimes they're late, sometimes they're early, ya just never know.

Sponsored

robtraut

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
They're now scheduled for Friday 7/28.....sometimes they're late, sometimes they're early, ya just never know.
That’s ok. Gives me a couple more days to get financing organized. Visiting credit unions today.

capn00

Heritage
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Wow! Thanks for the pic, it looks amazing! I expected horror-story delays at trainyards, but my delivery date was spot on w/ the tracker.

I'm actually heading over Wed evening. Hoping for a 5-5:30 arrival. I'm calling tomorrow to go over all the details and push for the dealer to complete any PO paperwork...again.
Were you able to pick up your Bronco yet? Mine is sitting at rail yard at Port of Wilmington, still in PCON status...

Jhopkinson

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 OBX 4dr SAS, 22 Base 2dr SAS, 2021 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I ran the VIN again on the NHTSA site when other people had theirs getting cleared, and mine was also resolved. Best guess is that they did actually install the clips in the 10 weeks it sat on Dirt Mountain, but either Ford was behind on paperwork, or they were waiting for the fix to be approved.
I checked yesterday and mine was cleared as well. Contacted my salesman and he said it's good to go. Picking it up Monday...finally!

Tor148

First Edition
First Name
Tor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Braptor Bk, 21 FE RR, 15 F250,
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Question for anyone in NJ who has completed their purchase… how was everything handled regarding tax and registration?
[/QUOTE]

I have gotten two from them. They handle everything. Get temp tag. Mail plate to you. Got mine in a couple of weeks. Once you have the plate just pull up to an inspection station, hand them your registration and license, they slap a 4 yr inspection sticker on the windshield and you're on your way.

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Were you able to pick up your Bronco yet? Mine is sitting at rail yard at Port of Wilmington, still in PCON status...
Mine’s been in Wilmington rail yard since 7/15 and is only 9 miles from the dealership… stopped by in an attempt to see it and dude at the gate says labor is the issue getting delivered…
Sponsored