MOBRONCO

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Sorry brother, I don't want to be fair. Had Ford not changed the allocation formula for '22, I may had given them a break. But, screw 'em. The big boys knew the '21 formula just as the 3 that out manuvered them did. When the big boys found that greed didn't work out for them they ran to Momma Ford, and cried like a bunch of sissies. And, we know the outcome of that whining.
Oh, I agree 100%, I want my Bronco. But I understand what happened and why, Ford was full of it from day 1 and big dealers always had leverage, not the little dealers or you and I, the reservation holders.
Sponsored

Rockledge

Base
First Name
Darryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Race Red Sasquatch , 1951 Willy's M-38
Your Bronco Model
Base
it looks like at the time of the list ---I'm around 270 on the list- I do not know what to do at this point !!! Even if they get double their allotment -It could be 3 to 5 years before I get mine. And that does not count people walking in the door and ordering a simple build, and getting put in front of us. Or dealer stock.... I'm trying to stay positive at this point - but reality is here......

niterider006

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well, let's face it. FORD HQ won this battle. It sucks too. Guess I will have to go out and find another dealer and pay much more to get mine. Actually, I may just get a different truck all together. Ford has left a bad taste in my mouth.

Blaven

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

it looks like at the time of the list ---I'm around 270 on the list- I do not know what to do at this point !!! Even if they get double their allotment -It could be 3 to 5 years before I get mine. And that does not count people walking in the door and ordering a simple build, and getting put in front of us. Or dealer stock.... I'm trying to stay positive at this point - but reality is here......
Order a Jeep from Tom in the meantime. I'm actually going to miss my gladiator I got from him when I turn it in to get my Bronco this weekend.

Sponsored

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

IIRC, Chapman is giving their RSVP‘s first right of refusal on dealer stock.

ILoveTacos

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It's official. I took delivery today. @DealerInsider and Chapman Ford provided me with the best car buying experience I've ever had. They are ethical and true to their word. The customer service is top shelf. I'm grateful and appreciate the way I was treated through out this whole experience. Thanks to Tom, Steven, John and James. (And the Finance guy, I forgot his name but he was great too.)

66396764046__5C7E5BB8-574A-4051-A753-168EAA300F45.fullsizerender.jpg

66396766109__C60C60B8-E20D-4926-A7AB-FE6A41BB4822.jpg

66396767363__328DE448-A423-46F6-9BAE-59FBD9911DB8.fullsizerender.jpg
Sharp looking color! I am envisioning a tan soft top, a combination reminiscent of my 2000 Wrangler.

Rahkmalla

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 K900
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well, let's face it. FORD HQ won this battle. It sucks too. Guess I will have to go out and find another dealer and pay much more to get mine. Actually, I may just get a different truck all together. Ford has left a bad taste in my mouth.
I have a Gladiator 18 month buyback lease from Tom that I just got last month. that gives Ford 17 months to figure their life out and still keep me as a customer. If my buyback runs out and I don't have my Bronco (which seems extremely likely at this point) then I'm done with Ford. For good.

Little Foot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

To be fair, taking units from dealers that have made Ford money over the years for dealers that are trying to gain a bigger foothold is probably not in Ford’s best interests. I say that as a Grangetober res holder who will be lucky to get a vehicle in the next 2 years. The mistake Ford made was the reservation system and pretending they could do business a different way.
To be “fair” Ford changed mid-stream on their word AND to be “fair” ford is trying to Brand Bronco as it’s own line. SO Bronco should not follow the ways of old. Heck, Ford is going so far that they are trying to get dealerships to have separate Bronco stores…..With that new line of branding, screw the dealerships that are doing business as usual.

Give Granger, Chapman and SEC ALL their orders, prioritize those customers and BUILD the Brand!!!!!

Sponsored

wildwil

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BOXSTER
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Oh, I agree 100%, I want my Bronco. But I understand what happened and why, Ford was full of it from day 1 and big dealers always had leverage, not the little dealers or you and I, the reservation holders.
if we get a sticker on the site does that mean we are getting built?

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

if we get a sticker on the site does that mean we are getting built?
If by "sticker" you mean "window sticker" you are definitely close. Good luck.

Blaven

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

yes window sticker showed today, so I guess I'm actually being built, thanks
Doesn't mean anything. I got my window sticker on 6/30. Took 6 months after that for mine to be built and shipped. Hope yours doesn't see a delay like mine. 🤪😄

wildwil

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BOXSTER
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
OK, So it means very little, I was going to get happy, I'm just happy for a little movement, I ordered the first hour! here we are 18 months later
Sponsored