Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Chapman has responded very quickly to every email that I have sent them to confirm my order.
They sent a new DORA for the 2023 order, asked me to sign and return with a copy of my drivers license. Then they sent a confirmation of COVP from Ford.

Ford also sent an email that my order had been placed and then another that the order had been updated with my changes/corrections to the order.

I would recommend reaching out to them rather than waiting for Chapman to contact you.
Can you share what the COVP confirmation email looked like and did you have to request this from Chapman? Thanks.
Sponsored

PAULWESTSKI

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 F350 PSD, 05 Excursion PSD, VW-TDI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can you share what the COVP confirmation email looked like and did you have to request this from Chapman? Thanks.
Check out post 3,198 on this page. They pasted a copy.
Ford doesn't email it to you, they send it to the dealer

RyanP

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anybody have the interest, time and ability to create a google tracker using the latest list provided by Chapman a few months ago? Export to excel? We could then all go into the file and update it to see who is still on the list, converted to MY 23, reservation date, build detail, etc. This might allow us to track what's actually getting allocated and built and where that leaves us. I know I have a lot of the deadly sins on my build and I'm struggling with the idea of removing them in hopes of getting built (sooner). If we can see what's getting built and not, this might help us make a more informed decision assuming there's a method to Ford's madness aside from pleasing their big dealers.

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Does anybody have the interest, time and ability to create a google tracker using the latest list provided by Chapman a few months ago? Export to excel? We could then all go into the file and update it to see who is still on the list, converted to MY 23, reservation date, build detail, etc. This might allow us to track what's actually getting allocated and built and where that leaves us. I know I have a lot of the deadly sins on my build and I'm struggling with the idea of removing them in hopes of getting built (sooner). If we can see what's getting built and not, this might help us make a more informed decision assuming there's a method to Ford's madness aside from pleasing their big dealers.
You can see what the are getting by monitoring their website and emailing them.

https://www.chapmanfordhorsham.com/all-inventory/index.htm?make=Ford&model=Bronco

Not all their Bronco customers are on this site.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anybody have the interest, time and ability to create a google tracker using the latest list provided by Chapman a few months ago?
An old list from a few months ago will do you no good and will include people who have since been scheduled, people who have given-up and probably missing the MY22 99's. You will want a list from post 11/21 that weeds out those who didn't convert to a MY23.

Last edited:

Sponsored

JBlanco

Base
First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BaseSquatch, 2023 Tesla Y Performance
Your Bronco Model
Base
A spreadsheet of the ones that have converted their orders to 2023 would likely be more helpful.

RyanP

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A spreadsheet of the ones that have converted their orders to 2023 would likely be more helpful.
Agreed. By people updating it or not, it would at least give us some additional insight on a few levels. It won't be perfect by any stretch, but it would be more information than we have now. Just a thought.

JBlanco

Base
First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Anyone with the skills to create one can specify that the original order date is not really necessary, we would need the re-order date and probably conversion to 2023 date. I will add my info as soon as the spreadsheet is up.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Completed the new order yesterday. Everyone was easy to work with and very responsive, answered questions best they could. 3rd time's a charm, right?

A list would be nice to at least get some idea of where we are in line. But apparently Ford has been all over the place with the builds so? Probably best to wait until the '23 conversions are done unless you can take the people out afterwards that do not renew. Not sure why reorder date would matter since selection should go from the original reservation date for the build.

JBlanco

Base
First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I understand that the original orders from June/July were ignored by Ford and all of them had to re-order around October 2021. I understand Ford doesn't care about the original order date.
Someone that better knows the process can correct me if I'm wrong.

Sponsored

niterider006

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I understand that the original orders from June/July were ignored by Ford and all of them had to re-order around October 2021. I understand Ford doesn't care about the original order date.
Someone that better knows the process can correct me if I'm wrong.
I have a really hard time believing the bolded part. I understand they are prioritizing buildable units but you can't tell me if I had the same exact build as Joe who ordered 6 months after me, that he has just the same amount of "chance" of getting a Bronco as I do. order date has to be accounted for somewhere.

JBlanco

Base
First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have a really hard time believing the bolded part. I understand they are prioritizing buildable units but you can't tell me if I had the same exact build as Joe who ordered 6 months after me, that he has just the same amount of "chance" of getting a Bronco as I do. order date has to be accounted for somewhere.
I sure would wish that was the case for the ones that ordered early, it would be fair to them but I have read similar complaints from persons who ordered early.

mhtucker78

Outer Banks
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 OBX Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I got an email from Ford yesterday confirming my order for a Bronco raptor in Code red.

and now my account on Ford.com has a picture of that Raptor

it should be a Velocity Blue Basesquatch

so I emailed Chapman and am waiting to hear back

Similar issue...

Received confirmation email with correct specs.
Ford Bronco Chapman Of Horsham with @dealerinsider 1664987125312

Backdoor link shows incorrect build...

Ford Bronco Chapman Of Horsham with @dealerinsider 1664987324801
Ford Bronco Chapman Of Horsham with @dealerinsider 1664987390177

JBlanco

Base
First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Similar issue...

Received confirmation email with correct specs.

Backdoor link shows incorrect build...

Any chance you can open the window sticker link?

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone with the skills to create one can specify that the original order date is not really necessary, we would need the re-order date and probably conversion to 2023 date. I will add my info as soon as the spreadsheet is up.
Here you go: Chapman of Horsham Spreadsheet

Reservation Data
Walk-in Data
I whipped it out fairly quick so there could be a few errors or some data transposed.

The fulfilled MY22's will need to be purged as well as the deadbeat 99's after 11/21. I didn't add a column for ordering and/or re-order dates as it should be irrelevant.

I suggest somebody proficient in excel take responsibility of the sheet.
Sponsored

Last edited: