Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97Wrangler(sold21)/02Avalanche/08Mustang/17Accord
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Could we get list of who is scheduled each week? I will even update the spreadsheet. We don't need anymore tabs since this is basically it. All we need is last four of the reservation number and date scheduled.

It would be nice to know the builds associated with them too (SAS, LUX, or MIC) but that would take some more effort.

Reactions: JTA

danane

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Base
I cannot believe it (and I have no idea why it came in right now versus yesterday), but I just got an email saying I'm scheduled to be built April 10!!!! It also included my VIN =)

Build is base 4 door, SAS, MIC, 2.7, mod, aux switches, keypad, HPR
Ford Bronco Chapman Of Horsham with @dealerinsider bronco build image

Sponsored

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Could we get list of who is scheduled each week? I will even update the spreadsheet. We don't need anymore tabs since this is basically it. All we need is last four of the reservation number and date scheduled.

It would be nice to know the builds associated with them too (SAS, LUX, or MIC) but that would take some more effort.
Just curious, did Ford schedule all of the remaining Base and 7 spd Broncos left like they did at Granger?
@McBadlands
Spreadsheet was updated by filling the 'production status' blocks in green to signify all the Base and manual trans orders that should have been scheduled.
HERE

GREAT to see so many get scheduled!!
Wonder what Ford will be scheduling next week??

Sponsored

Booback

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xxx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Picked up my Badlands yesterday from the team in Chapman. Very efficient, all the price protection and original price agreement covered in the sale.
Thanks to @DealerInsider and the crew!

I know I was super lucky - this was a first week reservation (922 days ago) and I just managed to squeak into the build slot before @Ford Motor Company shi*t show stepped up a notch forcing deletes.

Ford Bronco Chapman Of Horsham with @dealerinsider AB8A14FE-8277-4AEA-95B9-000BD17E5A5E

Last edited:

argrin

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Tacoma TRD Offroad, KTM 690 E, Husky FE350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Picked up my Badlands yesterday from the team in Chapman. Very efficient, all the price protection and original price agreement covered in the sale.

I know I was super lucky - this was a first week reservation (922 days ago) and I just managed to squeak into the build slot before @Ford Motor Company shi*t show stepped up a notch and forcing deletes.

Ford Bronco Chapman Of Horsham with @dealerinsider AB8A14FE-8277-4AEA-95B9-000BD17E5A5E
Congratulations, that is great to hear. I hope the rest of us have the same experience! Without my MIC top of course.

danane

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Base
I don’t know if anyone is still feeling forced to change their order after seeing all the scheduling action last week, but if you are…HOLD TIGHT.

Whats happening with scheduling right now is a whole new ball game. Its wrong, illogical, and unfair, but the expectations of this reservation/ordering process from the last 2.5 years seem to mean just about nothing. The plus side is that things are moving quicker than ever before in bigger #s than any imagined.

If you have a build you really don’t want to change, DONT CHANGE IT. Just hold the line and see what happens the next month. I’m looking forward to congratulating EVERYONE.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know I was super lucky - this was a first week reservation (922 days ago) and I just managed to squeak into the build slot before @Ford Motor Company shi*t show stepped up a notch and forcing deletes.

Great to hear!

How long was it from build to delivery? Just curious, times seem to vary greatly it appears but may give us a rough idea.
Sponsored