First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands 4dr 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I regretfully finally caved and removed my hardtop and accepted subwoofer delete, scheduled to be built the week of April 24, 2023. After seeing all of these hardtops scheduled I am feeling super regretful. Badlands 4dr, 2.7L, High, Tow

I guess I'll never know if it would have gotten picked up like the rest of you without removing hardtop. Happy buy bummed at the same time.

Last edited:

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Really good to see all the scheduling! Congrats guys!

Subwoofer delete is automatic back to about mid December.

argrin

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Tacoma TRD Offroad, KTM 690 E, Husky FE350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I finally caved and removed my hardtop and accepted subwoofer delete, scheduled to be built the week of April 24, 2023. After seeing all of these hardtops scheduled I am feeling super regretful. Badlands 4dr, 2.7L, High, Tow
Same here. Just dropped the hard top from my Badlands high, 2.7, tow, mod bumper. I guess I will get an additional $2500 off over the $3220 for the PP I am getting for the Badlands. Ford has my $3220 private offer and gave me my #, but doesn't show the $2500 yet, I guess Chapman has to do something further to show I dropped the hard top.

Sponsored

ummie4

Wildtrak
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I regretfully finally caved and removed my hardtop and accepted subwoofer delete, scheduled to be built the week of April 24, 2023. After seeing all of these hardtops scheduled I am feeling super regretful. Badlands 4dr, 2.7L, High, Tow

I guess I'll never know if it would have gotten picked up like the rest of you without removing hardtop. Happy buy bummed at the same time.
That's ok I dropped to soft on a wildtrak so no $2,500 for me. Still Happy, 2023 soft tops seem nice and have been growing on me.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same here. Just dropped the hard top from my Badlands high, 2.7, tow, mod bumper. I guess I will get an additional $2500 off over the $3220 for the PP I am getting for the Badlands. Ford has my $3220 private offer and gave me my #, but doesn't show the $2500 yet, I guess Chapman has to do something further to show I dropped the hard top.
Don’t forget, there was a price increase Feb 10. Your window sticker and build invoice will reflect that increase. Provided you are the one that ordered the Bronco and picked it up, you should get retail price protection back to the original Price Level 315 from back when we reordered in October.

Heelabaloo

Outer Banks
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester, Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yes, the Chapman needs to note it in your COVP. I checked last week and Kyle said they had noted I dropped the Lux Package. I assume if I call Ford they should have both private offers listed.

McBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97Wrangler(sold21)/02Avalanche/08Mustang/17Accord
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Now I have to figure out how I’m going to get it from Chapman.

When I switched my order to there, I wasn’t married and had no kids. Now I’ve been married almost two years and have a 9 mo old. 😂

Mmunoz7470

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Optima
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Now I have to figure out how I’m going to get it from Chapman.

When I switched my order to there, I wasn’t married and had no kids. Now I’ve been married almost two years and have a 9 mo old. 😂
Haha, same here! Except my baby is due April 7th 😅

Sponsored

Fairtrade87

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek, Ford Explorer, Cadillac XT6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats to everyone that got scheduled! Hopefully your dates don't change..

I was scheduled after marking the changes end of Jan. The following week I got scheduled for 4/10 then a few weeks later, it changed to Week of 4/1.
I got another email Tues. And it now changed to Week of 5/1... Typical Ford doing Ford things with their erroneous scheduling. At least this way, it gives me some time to get rid of my other that car I purchased in Oct. 2022. 🤞

Antimatter06

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator 6-speed
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got scheduled for the week of 4/10.
OBX with tow, advanced 4x4, 4.27 gear ratio, & locker. Dropped the hardtop for $2,500.

Antimatter06

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator 6-speed
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anyone know how much price protection we are receiving from Chapman? Their emails seem to indicated that they are only honoring the under invoice pricing.

JTA

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sequoia
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Does anyone know how much price protection we are receiving from Chapman? Their emails seem to indicated that they are only honoring the under invoice pricing.
If I recall this was discussed earlier in this thread. The wording in the Chapman email was not great, but you should get all the price protection you are entitled to from Ford.

argrin

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Tacoma TRD Offroad, KTM 690 E, Husky FE350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not 100%, but I know what I think we are supposed to get. I have had an order with them since before the 3/21 cutoff and was a fairly early res, so I think I should get it all. Badlands private offer($3220) + drop MIC top($2500) + Feb. 23 price increase of($1500). Not sure if this will be subtracted from my Oct. 23 invoice DORA less 3% or what order they will apply.
Sponsored