Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Blend date 3/13/2023
Released for shipping 3/27/2023
Close to my timeline, 3/20 blend, 3/26 built. Maybe they lost my 'keys' too!
Mine is in Port Wilmington... I think. I got a VinView notification saying it was in Missouri.:eek:
Sponsored

azm

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Another unfortunate Bronco was delivered Friday which had some issues:
EDIT: Area 52 is the tailgate, area 3 is front bumper, loose or missing hardware. (Thanks to Elton for the damage code guide!)
1686058263233.png
Yeah, that one is mine. Codes say minor chips to tailgate and missing front bumper hardware. Would like some details and pictures to see how bad it is. If anyone is out there and runs across it, let me know. Silver 2 door badlands.

Elmosaurus

Badlands
First Name
Elton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco 2dr BL & ‘22 Ranger SCrew Lariat Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, that one is mine. Codes say minor chips to tailgate and missing front bumper hardware. Would like some details and pictures to see how bad it is. If anyone is out there and runs across it, let me know. Silver 2 door badlands.
If all goes well I hope to be down there to take delivery this weekend. I’ll look around for it and message you pics if I find it.

Reactions: azm

azm

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
If all goes well I hope to be down there to take delivery this weekend. I’ll look around for it and message you pics if I find it.
Great! Thank you. Here’s what she looked like before the trauma.

DD0C91C8-31A1-4F8B-8947-261B0B1B5D5B.jpeg

Last edited:

Elmosaurus

Badlands
First Name
Elton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco 2dr BL & ‘22 Ranger SCrew Lariat Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Close to my timeline, 3/20 blend, 3/26 built. Maybe they lost my 'keys' too!
Mine is in Port Wilmington... I think. I got a VinView notification saying it was in Missouri.:eek:
It would certainly explain the massive delays we both experienced in getting put on the rail car if that’s the case.

Sponsored

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

HI - lots of pages to read through - is Chapman "dealerinsider" still active and taking new orders ? I am looking to get an Bronco at msrp - for the fall time frame.

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

HI - lots of pages to read through - is Chapman "dealerinsider" still active and taking new orders ? I am looking to get an Bronco at msrp - for the fall time frame.
They rarely monitor this thread.
Your best bet is to call them directly.
https://www.chapmanfordhorsham.com
They do offer 1% below invoice, but it's uncertain what their allocation of Broncos is/will be.... they supposedly pulled future allocation to fulfill present orders dating back to 2021.

MtnRanger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Here's a timeline of the Norfolk Southern updates I was able to make out during my Bronco's trip from MAP To Chapman.
I saved the following to my phone for a 1-touch tracking update:
18004972919,,,2,,,,,8849#,,,988621#,,1
Note my railcar was TTGX988621 (8849 – 988621) so you'll have to replace those digits with your own

Norfolk Southern Intermodal Customer Service:
1-800-497-2919
Press 2 tracing
TTGX988621 (8849 – 988621)

Outer Banks Bronco Train Route
5-1-23:
10:14am Norfolk Southern: TTX988621 RLOD Wayne, MI
-RLOD: Date and time the shipper releases a loaded unit from their siding and into railroad control
5:20pm TPX988621 intermediate arrival on train Wayne, MI
9:30pm departed on flat car Wayne, MI

5-2-23
3:03am Intermediate arrival on train Oakwood, MI

5-3-2023
7:06am departed on flat car River Rouge so scan (?) MI
8:24am intermediate arrival on train Monroe, MI
12:13pm departed on flat car Alexis scanner OH
3:11pm departed on flat car Toledo Airline OH
3:32pm departed on flat car Millbury scanner OH
4:31pm departed on flat car Sandusky scanner OH
5:51pm departed on flat car Berea scanner OH
6:45pm departed on flat car cleveland dbscon oh
7:09pm departed on flat car hubbard (harvard? Carboard?)
7:33pm departed on flat car twin scanner OH
8:33pm departed on flat car alliance scanner OH
10:45pm departed on flat car beaver falls PA
11:44pm intermediate arrival on train Conway PA

5-5-2023
8:39am departed on flat car Conway sowickley SC PA
12:21pm departed on flat car New Florence Scon PA
2:23pm departed on flat car Millards (or Miller’s Curve) scan PA
3:31pm intermediate arrival on train Altoona PA
4:46pm departed on flat car Altoona PA
5:56pm Departed on flat car Mill Creek scanner PA
7:40pm may 5 departed on flat car enola din can in fca PA
9:09pm intermediate arrival on train enola pa

5-6-2023
11:18pm departed on flat car stealth(?) Stout(?) Stowe(?) scanner PA
5-7-2023
12:08a departed on flat car Marietta scanner PA
1:46am departed on flat car perryville scanner MD

5-8-2023
3:19am AVPL Edgemoor DE (Available for placement)
3:30am notification ground only Port Wilmington DE
10:12am departed on flat car Edgemoor DE
AM – United Road load number 70280048 visible “Chapman Ford (No STI)” (subject to insp)
1:04pm actual placement of car Port Wilmington DE

5-9-2023
12:58pm UNLD Port Wilmington DE
1:13pm RMPY Port Wilmington DE
4:45pm RMPY Port Wilmington DE
9:18pm departed on flat car Port Wilmington DE

5-10-23
12:12pm delivered to Chapman via United Road
After notification ground only Port Wilmington ,
It’s been in PCO in Port Wilmington status for couple of days so far…

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

After notification ground only Port Wilmington ,
It’s been in PCO in Port Wilmington status for couple of days so far…
Mine too.
'Notification Ground Only' Port Wilmington 6/4 10:30 pm
'PCO in Port Wilmington' since 11am 6/5.
I figure the next step is the unload.
Hoping it's ready for pickup by the end of next week.

Heelabaloo

Outer Banks
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester, Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine too.
Mine took 10 days to get from Port Wilmington to Chapman. Not sure what the holdup was? Others only took a 2-3 days. Hopefully yours is closer to the 2-3, you’ve waited long enough.

Sponsored

Vooch

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Crosstrek xv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Still no luck getting the rail car number from Ford but the rep did say the train was in Pennsylvania (I forget the town) at 4:40 this morning.

MtnRanger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Mine too.
Mine took 10 days to get from Port Wilmington to Chapman. Not sure what the holdup was? Others only took a 2-3 days. Hopefully yours is closer to the 2-3, you’ve waited long enough.
Guessing PCO to be port control office. Maybe the ramp people take over the containers and collect few trains worth of containers before scheduling the hourly paid workers to come and unload all of them in one go.

Nobroncoyet

Base
First Name
Ohh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
After much back and forth with them I got almost what I should've. There are 3 scenarios:
1.Use WS MSRP and deduct all PP and the certificate including DD ..this is the best outcome for me
2.Use latest DORA they sent-% negotiated - certificate- DD

1 and 2 should reconcile and be very close withing few hundreds so either way is just fine

What they do , and this is for ones with a WS after March 15 when DD was awarded on top of D, is they use DORA - % NEGOTIATED -Certificate and they play dumb and don't give us DD ( they pocket DD)

So if your WS is after March 15 and you have SAS ( and you get credit 750), 4 door MIC(1200), Modular HD bumper(150), Lux (750) and they don't add it to the deal ,regardless they go after DORA OR WS , you lose that ammount . In my case $900. Again valid only for March 15 onward WS
They'll play dumb, they'll say this was not negotiated but how can you negotiate in 21 something Ford does in 23. Nothing in 21 negotiation excludes future deals. If you get DD added to your deal post in this thread so others will learn how you did it . In my case my car is already paid and deal is done .

Not everyone qualifies for DD , they don't have sas/4d mic/mod bump/ lux or have a ws date that's outside the correct time frame but if you do and don't get the discount you get screwed like I did.

DD is the reason WS/blends before March 15 chapman buyers don't understand what's the fuss about and why the latest buyers say Granger discounts are deeper and what chapman does seems off

Last edited:

Mmunoz7470

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Optima
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

After much back and forth with them I got almost what I should've. There are 3 scenarios:
1.Use WS MSRP and deduct all PP and the certificate including DD ..this is the best outcome for me
2.Use latest DORA they sent-% negotiated - certificate- DD

1 and 2 should reconcile and be very close withing few hundreds so either way is just fine

What they do , and this is for ones with a WS after March 15 when DD was awarded on top of D, is they use DORA - % NEGOTIATED -Certificate and they play dumb and don't give us DD ( they pocket DD)

So if your WS is after March 15 and you have SAS ( and you get credit 750), 4 door MIC(1200), Modular HD bumper(150), Lux (750) and they don't add it to the deal ,regardless they go after DORA OR WS , you lose that ammount . In my case $900. Again valid only for March 15 onward WS
They'll play dumb, they'll say this was not negotiated but how can you negotiate in 21 something Ford does in 23. Nothing in 21 negotiation excludes future deals. If you get DD added to your deal post in this thread so others will learn how you did it . In my case my car is already paid and deal is done .

Not everyone qualifies for DD , they don't have sas/4d mic/mod bump/ lux or have a ws date that's outside the correct time frame but if you do and don't get the discount you get screwed like I did.

DD is the reason WS/blends before March 15 chapman buyers don't understand what's the fuss about and why the latest buyers say Granger discounts are deeper and what chapman does seems off
When you say latest DORA, do you mean the one you signed back in September 2022 (at least that's the one I signed). If that's the one you are referring to, why would we be entitled to the DD credit?
My September '22 DORA shows SAS at 4200, not 4950 (4200+750) as my window sticker shows. So if I'm working off of my ''22 DORA, I expect to pay before taxes, cost = ('22 DORA invoice- (3%*'22 DORA invoice)- certificate).

Nobroncoyet

Base
First Name
Ohh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
When you say latest DORA, do you mean the one you signed back in September 2022 (at least that's the one I signed). If that's the one you are referring to, why would we be entitled to the DD credit?
My September '22 DORA shows SAS at 4200, not 4950 (4200+750) as my window sticker shows. So if I'm working off of my ''22 DORA, I expect to pay before taxes, cost = ('22 DORA invoice- (3%*'22 DORA invoice)- certificate).
Because the extra savings are for select builds after a certain date and dealer gets reimbursed . Ya im talking about the 22 Dora you signed in Sept. Think I've seen one able to get DD savings upfront from Chapman. They all get them from Granger.
Without DD all numbers reconcile in my case . Once DD plays a factor dealer gets 1k for my build. 1k he should give to me being my specific save but he doesn't. Can't wait for Ford satisfaction survey . This surveys are so important for them that Granger pays $100 anyone that gives them a 10. Ohh well for chapman looks like DD is worth a bad survey
Sponsored