First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I individually emailed all 400+ reservation holders starting with the earliest timestamps…i didn’t do it as a bulk email, so it took some time…plus, the 6 that were scooped up weren’t close to what any of those 6 had on order…could I have contacted individually and waited for an answer…of course I could, but unfortunately, ford wanted an answer asap & I didn’t want to lose them
I was contacted seemed like a group blast email, I have a reservation and one of the specs was exactly my order except color

Maybe it was individually but the first come first serve allowed someone who didn't have the model I have on order to decide to take that model is my point.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Sponsored

Sparky32

Outer Banks
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 4 series conv, Ford F150, Maserati GranT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Seems there are still some petty people complaining no matter what. Try and find a dealership that has gone through this much trouble for us. As always you are allowed to take your business everywhere, but lets give Tom and crew a break. I have never had a dealer respond as quick as them, take care of them like them and stay to their word that I am now on my 3rd ordered vehicle through Tom and I live in TX.

Buford

Wildtrak
First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Seems there are still some petty people complaining no matter what. Try and find a dealership that has gone through this much trouble for us. As always you are allowed to take your business everywhere, but lets give Tom and crew a break. I have never had a dealer respond as quick as them, take care of them like them and stay to their word that I am now on my 3rd ordered vehicle through Tom and I live in TX.
not petty at all I was just trying to understand the process, as it didn't make sense.
but thanks for giving me permission to take my business else where. Im sure I needed your approval. :rolleyes:

my res will stay where it is at.

Last edited:

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Boohoo, must be tough living in certified paradise. You can swap with me if you’d like - I’m sure you’ll love detroit
Hahaha, well born in Jersey, college in Virginia, stationed in Mass, Cali, and Louisiana... no way in hell anyone in their right mind would swap with you to live in Detroit 😂

Sponsored

Earlybroncoboy

Badlands
First Name
Wagner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22Bronco,76bronco,73bronco,06F250,96F250,97F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

November wholesale - 16

2 other higher volume dealers in my region with less unscheduled reservations received 19 & 21...

16 x 12 months = 192 - so this is a little hopeful
So you thinking your allocation may be closer to 200 for 22?

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So you thinking your allocation may be closer to 200 for 22?
His regional rep said 100.... but that's a guess too. If Ford can build the damn things, allocations go up across the board.
So in reality.... 100 worst case, 200 best case? Nobody knows at this point.

niterider006

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I didn't get an email either. When I log into Fords site, it doesn't show my order either. Am I doing something wrong? I didn't have a reservation and ordered directly with chapman.

Ford Bronco Chapman Of Horsham with @dealerinsider 1635882398333

Bronco216g

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 & 2013 C63 AMG
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

They were fantastic when I got my 392 from them. I had to double check when Tom through the offer on the 392 at me. Him and his team are responsive. He as multi people copied on the email so someone gets back to you. Worth the 17hr drive there to get my 392!! Would do do it again to save that money

broncoskip

Outer Banks
First Name
Broncoskip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just found my Bronco on Chapman's website with the train photo! (It's being built and shipped)

I am so excited!

Sponsored