Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Was this Future Roseville? I just posted about that one myself. If so I find this so laughable because the salesmen started to be... well... a salesman. I told him i just wanted to check out the color. He kept pushing and so I finally told him I wasn't interested in the sport but I'll be getting the full Bronco.

He Proceeded to tell me how they were going to put Ford performance 2" lifts on them with 35" tires and line them up front to sell. ( I did not want to get into a timeline debate with him)

Then he asked about who I was dealing with there, and at that point I said that my reservation was not with them.... he asked why, and that's when I stopped worrying about being neutral.

I straight out told him, yeah you guys lost your reservations when you refused to go under MSRP so I'm with someone else.

Pretty much ended the conversation at that point and I left.
Sponsored

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Was this Future Roseville? I just posted about that one myself. If so I find this so laughable because the salesmen started to be... well... a salesman. I told him i just wanted to check out the color. He kept pushing and so I finally told him I wasn't interested in the sport but I'll be getting the full Bronco.

He Proceeded to tell me how they were going to put Ford performance 2" lifts on them with 35" tires and line them up front to sell. ( I did not want to get into a timeline debate with him)

Then he asked about who I was dealing with there, and at that point I said that my reservation was not with them.... he asked why, and that's when I stopped worrying about being neutral.

I straight out told him, yeah you guys lost your reservations when you refused to go under MSRP so I'm with someone else.

Reminds me of the time I was about to order my 2011 5.0 and was checking out a Grabber Blue V6 at dealer. The salesman tried to tell me grabber blue only came on the V6 models and if I wanted it I better snag the one they had ?????

jswing

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
That thing will be vintage before it sells at $6k over msrp.

PromoFLB

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI, Lexus GS, and Lexus CT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Checked out Cactus Gray on a Sport *Photo's added* 7AEC452F-0A1E-478A-81B8-97FEBA756022

Cactus in shade on Sport. Also concerned with misaligned door/fender. Hope the big Bronco doesn’t have this issue.

Sponsored
OP
OP
JesseS

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep, if I didn't have D-plan I would be elsewhere also.

OP
OP
JesseS

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, stopped back for an Area 51/CG side by side look see, made up my mind that CG is my color of choice. Don't mind the old guy in the one photo :)

IMG_7079.jpg

IMG_7080.jpg

IMG_7081.jpg

IMG_7082.JPG

IMG_7083.JPG

IMG_7084.JPG

IMG_7085.jpg

OP
OP
JesseS

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone notice someone scratched up the front right of the Area 51 bumper?

OP
OP
JesseS

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think you're correct as I don't remember seeing any when looking at the paint.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I had not notice the ADM so when I made my crack about MSRP, guess I was giving him a compliment ;p

So sounds like you work there? I know, without a doubt, there are some upstanding folks that make up that Automall. But when it comes to the "dealers" I just hate them all. I've tried to deal with 3 different dealers at the Automall, and they are terrible, especially when it came to customer service (I mean the Salesen, not the CS department). It's like they are doing me a favor and I'm disturbing them.

Much better results at the Elk Grove Mall, but it's 60 miles away! Totally worth the drive.

Sponsored
OP
OP
JesseS

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had not notice the ADM so when I made my crack about MSRP, guess I was giving him a compliment ;p

So sounds like you work there? I know, without a doubt, there are some upstanding folks that make up that Automall. But when it comes to the "dealers" I just hate them all. I've tried to deal with 3 different dealers at the Automall, and they are terrible, especially when it came to customer service (I mean the Salesen, not the CS department). It's like they are doing me a favor and I'm disturbing them.

Much better results at the Elk Grove Mall, but it's 60 miles away! Totally worth the drive.
Funny, because our experiences were the opposite for the most part. other than the salesman not being up to speed on the Bronco. We have purchased 3 vehicles from two different dealers without issue, but the only question I have for salesman is "Where do I find the Fleet Manager" :)

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Saw cactus grey in person on a sport today while combing the lot for a peak at anti matter blue superduty which wasn't on the lot lol.

Cactus grey is 1000x better looking in person than in photos. To me it looks more like a flat clay in color, only a hint of the green the build and price shows.
Sponsored