Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Elantra N - 6 speed & 2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wouldn’t know since I was banned for having a different opinion…. Seems like a great place🐑
I have actually never met someone online who has been banned from all of reddit. I'm sure there was more to the story than you being banned for just "having a different opinion" though.
Sponsored

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have actually never met someone online who has been banned from all of reddit. I'm sure there was more to the story than you being banned for just "having a different opinion" though.
Talk about the trigger words for the basement mods like vaccine and election fraud and you will find out. Pretty common theme across all the government controlled media. Now that Musk owns Twitter those people are being unbanned, but no one wants to buy Reddit so

Sardine

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Elantra N - 6 speed & 2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Talk about the trigger words for the basement mods like vaccine and election fraud and you will find out. Pretty common theme across all the government controlled media. Now that Musk owns Twitter those people are being unbanned, but no one wants to buy Reddit so
I mean yeah if you're talking crazy talk you're gonna be banned from most places. You can't spout that nonsense on here either, lmao.

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I mean yeah if you're talking crazy talk you're gonna be banned from most places. You can't spout that nonsense on here either, lmao.
You mean facts? No shit, you can’t talk about that on here??! My post will probably be deleted but it still doesn’t make it untrue. We will agree to disagree
Sponsored