toughtoaster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If Ford had the passenger seat base flip forward like my old 2000 TJ did to allow more room to get back there I would be sold on the 2 door but since it slides forward like my Mustang it’s such an obvious pain point for anyone that occasionally has passengers in the back.

Sponsored

Wahoowa

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Glad my kids are older - would be a pain getting small ones in and out

Toastedtostito

Black Diamond
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Is that going to be one of the 200+ accessories? If so put me down for one ? ? ?

Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So I guess due the drain plugs the floors are not even? Even if you throw a floor mat over top to even it out you may step on the section that has a dip in it?

Seventyfouronthefloor

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, LUBR, Chrome Yellow, 2016 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
If Ford had the passenger seat base flip forward like my old 2000 TJ did to allow more room to get back there I would be sold on the 2 door but since it slides forward like my Mustang it’s such an obvious pain point for anyone that occasionally has passengers in the back.
The Early Bronco had this design 55 years ago, all it would require for the 2 door would be a flip-back headrest, a latch and a hinge at the front of the base. Why does it seem like we are moving backwards in interior design user-friendliness as cars get more technically advanced?

Edit: I hope an aftermarket producer comes up with a solution to cover up those back seat grills. I will have to tape a piece of cardboard up there to keep dog hair, food, crayons, sand and dirt from the bottom of shoes and probably boogers from getting in there. Again, what were they thinking?

Last edited:

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Early Bronco had this design 55 years ago, all it would require for the 2 door would be a flip-back headrest, a latch and a hinge at the front of the base. Why does it seem like we are moving backwards in interior design user-friendliness as cars get more technically advanced?

Edit: I hope an aftermarket producer comes up with a solution to cover up those back seat grills. I will have to tape a piece of cardboard up there to keep dog hair, food, crayons, sand and dirt from the bottom of shoes and probably boogers from getting in there. Again, what were they thinking?
Im sure regulation is playing a role.

Ford Bronco Child seat installed in a 2021 Bronco 2-Door (photos) 1605640031574

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, but at least you got the solid back to the driver and passenger seats. Should cut down on feeling that foot push through at the small of your back... Ask me how I know... :ROFLMAO:
Sponsored