First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How so? They are physically separated from their siblings and sit inboard from the window glass (fingerprints). Add the washout interior and it looks like a win to me.
It was a joke, but good luck!
Sponsored

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Pics of child seat in 4-door Bronco is in this other thread:
If ever there was an argument for marine grade vinyl, it's seeing a carseat installed. :LOL: It would be my only choice if I had young kids to worry about.

PrevCYBRTRKrez

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4dr Badlands, 2020 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks good. Entry shape is better than my Isuzu. Bonus feature is not having a bar above your head with the top off. You can actually stand up to buckle them in.

Side note: Whoever did this photoshoot must not have kids. You put the kid on the passenger side, so they can see you while you're driving. ;)
Behind drivers eat is safest though.

Sponsored

PrevCYBRTRKrez

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks great to me. Compare to some pics of a 2 door wranglers back seat. Big improvement.
I am getting the two door due to budget constraints and styling. We will manage.

Glcmranger

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Not impressed. Now if you can get a diaper bag in there too, then I'll be impressed. Pour in some loose Cheerios and spilt stale milk, then you'll have my attention. Lock both rear and front lockers and start slinging dirt and rocks, then I'm on board for the fun. Only after all that, can we pitch in a grand baby and call this real. Guaranteed the baby will never be the same again.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: RLW

Willwork4bronco

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks good. Entry shape is better than my Isuzu. Bonus feature is not having a bar above your head with the top off. You can actually stand up to buckle them in.

Side note: Whoever did this photoshoot must not have kids. You put the kid on the passenger side, so they can see you while you're driving. ;)
Well there’s that, and then you don’t have to jack up your seat settings, and you can hand them stuff and what not. But I don’t think they will be able to reach the bottle opener from the passenger side.

oh and by the way on what appears to be a 2’door Badlands Sasquatch payload is 816.

RLW

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Lexus GS 300, 2022 Badlands, 2022 Honda Odyss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My wife use to have a FJ. It was a total pain in the ass to get an infant car seat in and out of it.
And the FJ had that little half door.

Your opinion and mine greatly differ. Our personal experiences also greatly differ apparently. Not sure what tricks you were using to make it easy to get a rear facing infant car seat in and out, but I'd like to know how you made it easy.
I would also say that there is a 0% chance my 5 foot wife that weighs 100 lbs could put the seat in the back of your ride or the new 2 door bronco.

Edit: the other problem would be when they are no longer in the infant (take the whole seat out) but are in a seat that stays facing backwards. But they aren't old enough to put themselves in or buckle etc. So now you have to lift them in the seat, buckle, and tighten them. So I guess you just get in the other back seat next to them at that point.

Last edited:

ths0002

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco OBX 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm a new dad, so forgive me if this is completely off base, but does the Bronco not have the anchors in the seat fold or is that just the design of the car seat causing them to use the seat belt, etc instead?

Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
All these comments about the horrors of children make me very happy to not have any of those psychopathic crotch goblins.

But then again, my father was the type that would give you a problem if you caused a problem. There was NO kicking of the seats, NO stickers, NO spills, NO shoving wrappers in places he had to clean up. You could play games, talk, punch your brother in the face, look out the window or listen to the officer speak (during any of the regular interactions with the constables).

Thankfully none of my fun cars have seatbelts so if a crotch goblin ever springs up then the little bastard can stay home and contemplate life or something while we're out driving.

Getting a 2-door and am happy to rip out the rear seats.

UncleBud

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Trailboss 1973 bronco project
Your Bronco Model
Base
My wife use to have a FJ. It was a total pain in the ass to get an infant car seat in and out of it.
And the FJ had that little half door.

Your opinion and mine greatly differ. Our personal experiences also greatly differ apparently. Not sure what tricks you were using to make it easy to get a rear facing infant car seat in and out, but I'd like to know how you made it easy.
I would also say that there is a 0% chance my 5 foot wife that weighs 100 lbs could put the seat in the back of your ride or the new 2 door bronco.

Edit: the other problem would be when they are no longer in the infant (take the whole seat out) but are in a seat that stays facing backwards. But they aren't old enough to put themselves in or buckle etc. So now you have to lift them in the seat, buckle, and tighten them. So I guess you just get in the other back seat next to them at that point.
I kinda skimmed this quote but my buddy bought a rotating car seat that will face forwards or backwards. It's quite amazing actually. pretty sure ill get the same thing when the time comes.

Reactions: RLW

Wolf1961

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So excited that I get more cup holders.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Do we know what trims have the exterior paint color showing through the front door panels? I remember seeing a cutout for this on the OBX. And now seeing it again on this BL, but not the BL overland edition.

PrevCYBRTRKrez

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do we know what trims have the exterior paint color showing through the front door panels? I remember seeing a cutout for this on the OBX. And now seeing it again on this BL, but not the BL overland edition.
It is a 2 door thing, not trim level related.
Sponsored