Dude Lar

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I took delivery of my Bronco a week ago and have been wanting to get the classic “Ford Bronco” spare tire cover that also worked with my reverse camera. I found a few that were $120+ and not the original colors, but went on to find my own solution.

I bought the classic tire cover without a camera hole for $30 on Amazon. You can find a few similar ones on there but make sure it is the XL size.

https://www.amazon.com/Compatible-B...Tire+Covers&qid=1660252913&sr=8-1-spons&psc=1

I then found a website that sold a small fitted elastic ring for the Bronco camera for $5.

https://www.sparecover.com/product-page/retainer-for-rear-view-camera-on-bronco-21-present

I put the spare tire cover on and let it sit in the sun. Once it stretched out, I took a brand new razor and cut the cover like a small pizza (vertical, horizontal, & 2 diagonal lines) and tucked the remaining material in towards the center of the wheel. It ended up working out great and cost me less than $40. I figured I would share because I am sure there are others looking to do the same. The font is a little bit off from the original but close enough where it can totally pass . I love the look and the camera seal looks like it will hold up great. Hope this helps some fellow Bronco owners. Now I just need the shipping creases to disappear!

Ford Bronco Classic “Ford Bronco” Spare Tire Cover IMG_1149.PNG
Ford Bronco Classic “Ford Bronco” Spare Tire Cover IMG_1145.JPG
Ford Bronco Classic “Ford Bronco” Spare Tire Cover IMG_1148.JPG
Sponsored

Brockdog12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer ST-Line
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I bought mine from sparecover.com a few months back. I had this same design on my '89.

paxfish

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 fx4 eco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Now tape the lense and paint the camera housing white...

MileHighCitizen

Badlands
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2D 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Iron on low heat with steam...put a towel between the iron and the cover so it doesn't melt any plastic or the screenprint. It will take care of that wrinkle bomb and make it look a lot better.

OP
OP
Dude Lar

Dude Lar

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Now tape the lense and paint the camera housing white...
I'm thinking about it. From a distance it looks like the horse has a black saddle 😂
Sponsored