First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I spend a lot of time on this forum and have been educated so much, which I appreciate. I do have to admit, however that I am confused about something.

I know some are already getting emails about their Bronco being scheduled for a build. Are we going to find out week by week, who gets scheduled, or is there going to be mass release of everyone else’s schedule at the end of May.
Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Actual VIN and scheduled builds will be customer specific and will come out piecemeal for the next 100+ weeks.

Ford stated they will supply “Delivery window estimates” to everyone* this month. I interpret this to be basically down to a month window tops… probably more like a 6 week to quarter window about when someone can expect they’d get their VIN email. Essentially a “you’re lookin’ at late December to early January” type communication. (But that’s just my gut)

*we’re not exactly sure whether these estimates will go to absolutely everyone, or only non-99, or only MY21, etc.

JAC

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Toyota Tundra; 2020 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Both?? All signs point to "at some point in May" we should hear from Ford as to when our bronco is scheduled (rough estimate). That's the info I'm going with from everything I've read on this forum/fords site and q&a.

And while that happens, some lucky ones will get weekly emails with build dates. Cheers

Sponsored
OP
OP
Last Ride Bronco

Last Ride Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Actual VIN and scheduled builds will be customer specific and will come out piecemeal for the next 100+ weeks.

Ford stated they will supply “Delivery window estimates” to everyone* this month. I interpret this to be basically down to a month window tops… probably more like a 6 week to quarter window about when someone can expect they’d get their VIN email. Essentially a “you’re lookin’ at late December to early January” type communication. (But that’s just my gut)

*we’re not exactly sure whether these estimates will go to absolutely everyone, or only non-99, or only MY21, etc.
Thanks, that’s about as good of an answer that I have heard.

Deleted member 13702

Well…..If you have a lot of money and made your reservation months after most of us, you can get put into what Ford calls a “priority build.” Which really means that your reservation date time stamp actual mean jack and shit if you’re someone way down on the food chain who patiently waited to be one of the first to order way back at the release date. It also means you probably won’t get yours for a while. It’s called Fordenomics.

7D1A1370-EEE9-4E44-8FFF-EBC18BBBCC00.jpeg

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well…..If you have a lot of money and made your reservation months after most of us, you can get put into what Ford calls a “priority build.” Which really means that your reservation date time stamp actual mean jack and shit if you’re someone way down on the food chain who patiently waited to be one of the first to order way back at the release date. It also means you probably won’t get yours for a while. It’s called Fordenomics.

Ford Bronco Clear As Muddy Water 7D1A1370-EEE9-4E44-8FFF-EBC18BBBCC00
Being a first day res holder and priority build recipient, I can say I’m not wealthy nor did I place my res or order months after ‘everyone’. I have never purchased a vehicle from this dealer, but for some reason they chose me as a priority build. Am I happy, yep.

Deleted member 13702

Being a first day res holder and priority build recipient, I can say I’m not wealthy nor did I place my res or order months after ‘everyone’. I have never purchased a vehicle from this dealer, but for some reason they chose me as a priority build. Am I happy, yep.
Well good for you, however there have been others on here that bragged that they made their reservation a month ago and received their vin already, so if you didn’t cut in line you shouldn’t have felt the need to respond.

DETT

Wildtrak
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

7D1A1370-EEE9-4E44-8FFF-EBC18BBBCC00.jpeg
I'd also like to point out that not everyone with a priority order is rich or is buddies with the sales manager, etc., etc...

My situation sounds exactly like yours @MN_OuterBanks

Sponsored

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well good for you, however there have been others on here that bragged that they made their reservation a month ago and received their vin already, so if you didn’t cut in line you shouldn’t have felt the need to respond to me.
LMFAO! So you’re one of those people. Cool. Good luck to you! What I’m hearing is you’re basically jealous of those people. Whether they paid extra or were buddies or whatever, that’s the way of the world. Either deal with it or don’t, but whining isn’t going to change it.

Deleted member 13702

Well good for you, however there have been others on here that bragged that they made their reservation a month ago and received their vin already, so if you didn’t cut in line you shouldn’t have felt the need to respond.
To add to that comment, I’m happy for anyone that legit got their vin and didn’t cut in line, however the day I say congrats to someone for butting in line is the day I move to another country.

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'd also like to point out that not everyone with a priority order is rich or is buddies with the sales manager, etc., etc...

My situation sounds exactly like yours @MN_OuterBanks
Congrats!