Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Regrettably, we will no longer be selling "Cargo Liners for Dogs"

When I first joined the Bronco 6G forum, many people suggested that I develop this product, I finished it quickly, and I also made an upgrade to make it It can be quickly stored and hung on the backrest

When the "Back Seat Protector" hit the shelves, many people stopped choosing it as the best protection against dog hair sticking to the seat, but there must be some people who need it because it protects the entire cargo compartment, not just the seat , especially the side plastic panels that are easily scratched

Only a few people have bought it in the past few months, I don't want them to continue to be stored in Amazon warehouses for nothing

All stock is brand new. Normally the 4-door version sells for ¥79.99 but we will sell it for $39.99 in this clearance sale; The 2-door version sells for ¥55.99 and we will sell it as $29.99 in this clearance sale.

4-door Version: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B09VKCKKLB?ref=myi_title_dp
2-door Version: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B09XMF4QKZ?ref=myi_title_dp

Product Description

Convenience Like Never Before – Fold & Reuse
Need to load additional cargo in the trunk or clean the car? Taking a short trip with your furry pal? All you have to do is fold the cover up to the headrest and tie it up with the set-up still in place. When you need to use it again, simply unfasten the hooks. It'll only take a few minutes, and you'll be ready to go with this one-of-a-kind "Fold and Reuse" design. It’s simple and easy to use, just like you and your furry friend want it.

Durability Guaranteed - Long-Lasting Companion
You need a car cover that serves you and your best friend for as long as possible, The Mabett Cargo Liner Protector is designed and developed with great attention to detail to do just that. Heavy-duty, waterproof, and azo-dye-free, the cargo protector has double-stitching and premium-quality fabric that allows it to withstand just about any scratch or stain and last a long time.

Extra Stability For Holistic Protection
The cargo liner protector is incredibly easy to install and use. All you need to do is secure the straps around the headrests of the backseats and paste the velcro on the side, and the non-slip backing will provide all the stability needed. Its extra-wide zippers and straps ensure that it is well-fastened at all times, ensuring your best friend is safer. Now travel anywhere, anytime with your dog, without having to adjust the cover or clean your car all the time!

IMG_3064.JPG

IMG_3065.JPG

IMG_3066.JPG

IMG_3067.JPG

IMG_3068.JPG

IMG_3069.JPG

IMG_3070.JPG

IMG_3071.JPG

IMG_3072.JPG

IMG_3075.JPG

IMG_3076.JPG

IMG_4256.JPG

lQDPDhtfnh20OM_NBkDNBkCwFRTs66otNKACbVVIMcACAA_1600_1600.jpg

IMG_3011.JPG

IMG_3012.JPG

IMG_3014.JPG

IMG_3015.JPG

IMG_3016.JPG

IMG_3017.JPG

IMG_3018.JPG

IMG_5032.jpg

IMG_5041.jpg

IMG_5042.jpg

IMG_5043.jpg

IMG_5044.jpg

IMG_5255.JPG

IMG_5256.JPG

IMG_5257.JPG

IMG_5258.JPG

IMG_5259.JPG
Sponsored

GABroncin

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar E-Pace, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry the demand didn't meet expectations.. I searched your store and didn't see a similar option for just the back seat. We'd love one for our pup. Any thoughts on making/remaking those? Ordered a few smaller items from you already and love them so far!

bniknar

Big Bend
First Name
Bri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
An old EcoDriver
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@Mabett I have a two-door Bronco. I keep the back seats folded down. So: could I use the four-door version of your Protector, hang it from the front seats and cover the rear seats to the back of the truck?

Thank you.

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I bought this product and it works great.

OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@Mabett I have a two-door Bronco. I keep the back seats folded down. So: could I use the four-door version of your Protector, hang it from the front seats and cover the rear seats to the back of the truck?

Thank you.
sorry i haven't tested it

Sponsored

Black Diamond

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Got one of these as a gift for my bday.

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Regrettably, we will no longer be selling "Cargo Liners for Dogs"

When I first joined the Bronco 6G forum, many people suggested that I develop this product, I finished it quickly, and I also made an upgrade to make it It can be quickly stored and hung on the backrest

IMG_3064.JPG
Ordered. Now, which mud flap product to buy.

@Mabett

OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

toughtoaster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered this a week or so ago and when I installed it the right headrest (4DR) strap ripped off and now it sags with no support. Overall liked the product, but thought that the straps could have been a bit sturdier (thicker/better stitching) :(

OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I ordered this a week or so ago and when I installed it the right headrest (4DR) strap ripped off and now it sags with no support. Overall liked the product, but thought that the straps could have been a bit sturdier (thicker/better stitching) :(
Sorry, if this happens, you can send an email to the staff at the MABETT store to request a refund
Sponsored