First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This! I just made an appointment at the dealership, once I saw the tsb on the tailgate. I just checked on my bronco, and I have the exact same sound. If this is this the culprit you just solved an 18 month mystery. I have had some of my family members sit in the back to pinpoint and they couldn’t place the noise. I know mine is not the soft top as I go 80% of the year without.

Thanks for posting!
Mine has the same issue in the same spot...let us know what you find out.
Sponsored

Tataman

Black Diamond
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Chevy suburban
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mine has the same issue in the same spot...let us know what you find out.
The tech couldn't find any information related to this issue, but did take the top roll-bar panel off. They couldn't find anything wrong, so they ordered a new panel. They did not have an ETA when the part would arrive. Hope a new panel fixes all of the unwarranted noises. If not, I may have to put some used gum up behind the panel.

BisSilent

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The tech couldn't find any information related to this issue, but did take the top roll-bar panel off. They couldn't find anything wrong, so they ordered a new panel. They did not have an ETA when the part would arrive. Hope a new panel fixes all of the unwarranted noises. If not, I may have to put some used gum up behind the panel.
I pulled the corner panel down and there is a metal bracket that appears to be attached to the plastic panel. I put some foam tape on the back side and it fixed the metal to metal sound. I wish I had taken pictures.

Tataman

Black Diamond
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Chevy suburban
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I pulled the corner panel down and there is a metal bracket that appears to be attached to the plastic panel. I put some foam tape on the back side and it fixed the metal to metal sound. I wish I had taken pictures.
Good to know. Probably much more efficient to add your own tape. I was at the dealership waiting. Three hours of waiting, and still not fixed. I looked at the panels for a minute and couldn’t determine how to remove. Any tips?

thanks for the update.

Otis

Wildtrak
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scout
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This worked for me. Super easy. Not sure it was posted here before.

Rexaroo

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Shelby GT350R, '23 Bronco Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This worked for me. Super easy. Not sure it was posted here before.

Do you mind making the video public?
Sponsored