First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, '17 Superduity, '22 Badsquatch, CR 250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They’re always in the desert. Why not go through a forest where they cross a river or something?
Right!! When will they start airing TV commercials on the Bronco????
Sponsored

OP
OP
chownd

chownd

Outer Banks
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Right!! When will they start airing TV commercials on the Bronco????
I think they'll probably start once they are cranking out models and largely through reservations.

No real need to advertise a product someone can't get (doesn't stop some though). If I had to bet, I'd expect to start seeing ads come football season. But the best ads are going to be seeing these pop up running around town

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think they'll probably start once they are cranking out models and largely through reservations.

No real need to advertise a product someone can't get (doesn't stop some though). If I had to bet, I'd expect to start seeing ads come football season. But the best ads are going to be seeing these pop up running around town
Yeah its a bummer tho. It's crazy how many people I come into contact with that have no clue about the Bronco. They think the baby Bronco is it and wonder why I'm considering buying one until I explain it. I find myself explaining it all the time.

OP
OP
chownd

chownd

Outer Banks
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yeah its a bummer tho. It's crazy how many people I come into contact with that have no clue about the Bronco. They think the baby Bronco is it and wonder why I'm considering buying one until I explain it. I find myself explaining it all the time.
Yep, seems content Ford's letting you and me be their marketers to the general public for now. Hopefully come summer we won't have to bust out the improvised script once there's a few thousand on the road.

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yep, seems content Ford's letting you and me be their marketers to the general public for now. Hopefully come summer we won't have to bust out the improvised script once there's a few thousand on the road.
Agreed.

Sponsored

Brokennose

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scout
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They’re always in the desert. Why not go through a forest where they cross a river or something?

Right, we have mud in the midwest. I want to see some forest action!!
Sponsored