Haelous

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yes , I have the tune for the 2.7 liter engine myself. Now all guidelines such as premium fuel must be meant, your vehicle will easily be able to detect if not that’s the only way really to void any warranty with the tune. I would also have it installed/programmed by a factory ford certified dealer to avoid any he said she said issues
Interesting, thanks. I thought it was only the regular bumper to bumper.

I was mainly interested because I heard it let's you keep auto stop/start off. I have no issue paying a dealer to install it.

I'm going to be keeping my Bronco for a long time. I'm very happy with it.

One more question if you don't mind.

My gateway/modem hung up. Screen told me Connectivity settings not available blah blah. I reset it by pulling fuse 12 for a few minutes. Is that an ok solution? Go see dealer if it happens repeatedly?
Sponsored

Donut

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yes , I have the tune for the 2.7 liter engine myself. Now all guidelines such as premium fuel must be meant, your vehicle will easily be able to detect if not that’s the only way really to void any warranty with the tune. I would also have it installed/programmed by a factory ford certified dealer to avoid any he said she said issues
Would the same thing apply to the Roush tune assuming all guidelines are met and it was installed by a Ford Certified dealer?

Donut

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yes now this is different in a way, because you can be a certified ford dealer but not a ceritified Ford performance dealer (roush) so just make sure they are certified in the correct regions.
Is there a website or something where I could find that out?

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any word on the multiple people posting windshield wiper issue where they slow down on their own during normal operation…making it nearly impossible to see in a downpour?

Hemisfear

Badlands
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any word on the multiple people posting windshield wiper issue where they slow down on their own during normal operation…making it nearly impossible to see in a downpour?
I live in the PNW and have never experienced this issue...operator error?

Sponsored

Mpali

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
At what mileage do you recommend a rear differential fluid change?

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dral97

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Wrangler YJ and 392, BMW 4 series
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Know anything about the shut down on auto start/stop?

I'm guessing it could be different things for different people. Mine did it twice. The first time it shut down at a stop light and then I was able to put it in park and start it right back up again. The second time I was first in line at a busy light near a highway and it shut off when it tried to auto start. Totally dead. Not even the 4 ways would work. It came to life again after 2 or so minutes.

Dealer said my battery was throwing codes. They charged it up and hope that will fix it. Others mentioned either a battery cable or ground at the fuse box. I guess the battery itself could be a problem.

Any insight? The stop at the traffic light, totally dead for 2 or so minutes was both a pretty significant safety hazard, not to mention stressful situation, so I don't want that happening again.

Mpali

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The differential will always be due at 150,000 . Other maintenance
Screenshot (3).png
e items vary depending on region. (cold, extensive idle, etc. I've attached both.

Screenshot (4).png
150,000 miles replacement on differential fluid ? You don’t think that’s a little too long? It wouldn’t hurt to do it sooner right?

Sponsored
OP
OP
FORD EMPLOYED 22OBX
First Name
JAKE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO 22 FORD F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Have you heard anything regarding water collecting in the rear storage compartment? Dealer said they have never heard of this issue before. Thanks.

(107) Condensation / Moisture in Rear Under Floor Storage Area | Bronco6G - 2021+ Ford Bronco & Bronco Raptor Forum, News, Blog & Owners Community
I have not dealt with this issue, i myself have noticed droplets on my rear window glass. No service messages or tech cases open for this issue but i will keep an eye out!

OP
OP
FORD EMPLOYED 22OBX
First Name
JAKE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO 22 FORD F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

150,000 miles replacement on differential fluid ? You don’t think that’s a little too long? It wouldn’t hurt to do it sooner right?
I'm in a severe climate and we recommend it at 100,000 if you do excessive towing i would recommend every 80k

ForFoxSake

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Are there any OEM hardtops that don't have defects? My 2 door 2022 Wildtrak has been in the dealer twice for gaps on the passenger side window.....first time it was leaking and they "replaced a seal". I get it back, and there is still a gap exposing some cheap foam. I took it back, and they are once again replacing a seal.

Has there been any modifications or new versions released?

toughtoaster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You will never do any harm replacing a wear item ahead of schedule.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Is there a way to force sync software updates? Mine is on powerup 1.6 and hasn’t updated since last April. Both automatic and scheduled updates are turned on and nothing ever happens.
Yes go to your local dealer shop and tell them to update your sync. They should keep the latest software version on a usb drive. This should be done at no cost if you’re under 3 years and 36,000 miles!
And if you are over 36k miles, what do they charge you to get up to the current version? Because it takes 12 damn hours to update everything.

I just bit the bullet and purchased FDRS and suffered for 12 hours.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.