tobands

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX , 2014 Escape Titaimium
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Anything on no floor heat . Some are saying the latest sync updated fixes that issue
Sponsored

privateer35

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Black painted hardtop, when?

KPLOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Kristopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler TJ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

mgraced

Outer Banks
First Name
Grace
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Same window noise here.
Me too and I have had the dealer look at it and they kinda just tell me they do that. Not really happy as I don't think they put the effort in.

FerkinBlonco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 KLR 650, 2022 Bronco Base (2dr/7mt/CO)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Do you know if Ford is considering taking action beyond TSB 22-2371 for the manual transmission grinding noise? Sounds like some folks were getting repeat issues after that work was performed. Can link you to the relevant threads if you're not already tuned in. Thank ya!
If thereā€™a excessive fail rate for a TSB it leads to a superseded part # or a recall I will look into engineering cases and see if they have done anything different first thing in the AM!
@FORD EMPLOYED 22OBX just bumping this line of questioning... sorry to bug you again. Did you have the opportunity to look into this further?

(edit: thanks again... a lot to chew on in this AMA)

Sponsored

AMC Ape

Badlands
First Name
Bronco L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands, 2021 Hyundai Tucson Ultimate
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi
I ordered:
BRONCO 2021-2023 W/ROCK RAILS GATORBACK BUCKING BRONCO LOGO SPLASH GUARDS FRONT PAIR
Part No: VM2DZ16A550C
for my 2023 Bronco Badlands SAS with drop step. After waiting 4 hours at Ford, my service rep said that due to the front fender flairs, the above could not be installed without a weird angle that would make them come in contact with the wheel.
My question to you is what could be a plausible reason these donā€™t for? Model Year? Wrong part in box(rears vs front)? Installation error? Wrong product for vehicle?
Thanks.

AMC Ape

Badlands
First Name
Bronco L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands, 2021 Hyundai Tucson Ultimate
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was going through the instrument cluster menu and I see that the Turbo Boost gauge is an availble option. But when I go to the Features menu/drivers manual, it states this option is for the 2.3L. My build is a 2.7L so why is that showing up? Is it there by default? Or did I get a 2.3L instead of the 2.7L?

tourproto

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 BMW e46
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My Bronco recently updated to Sync 3.5.3 and it apparently wiped out all my saved locations in the navigation app. Is there any way to get them back?

Does Ford consider it to be a bug that the OTA did this?

Hemisfear

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Joking right? Just in case Iā€™ve forgotten how to use windshield wipers in the last 50 years. No, In heavy rain, wipers set to normal or high speed, not intermittent, the wipers gradually slow to a stop. Kinda hard to be operator error. Multiple posts on this.
Sort of...lol
I notice many people with their wipers on too high for the conditions and if the rain happen to worsen in this case, the wipers may overheat at that point. I have experienced BIG rain and much wet snow and have never noticed any slowdown or loss of function. I also never use any coatings on my windshield, it will ruin your wiper blades and might cause a drag issue, which could lead to problems...just sayin'

lni

Badlands
First Name
Lni
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2Dr Badsquatch, Porsche GT4, BMW M3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any update to TSB 22-2210, for us flat towing people who have to jump thru massive hoops pulling fuses and putting the car to sleep in order to flat tow, when it was advertised to being able to do so?

When the TSB was issued, it was described as a temporary fix with and ETA of the real fix coming around October 2022.

THANKS!!!

Reactions: Cat

Sponsored

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sort of...lol
I notice many people with their wipers on too high for the conditions and if the rain happen to worsen in this case, the wipers may overheat at that point. I have experienced BIG rain and much wet snow and have never noticed any slowdown or loss of function. I also never use any coatings on my windshield, it will ruin your wiper blades and might cause a drag issue, which could lead to problems...just sayin'
Got it. Yep, I donā€™t coat my windows. Either way, itā€™s an issue with a lot of Broncos. Thereā€™s a thread dedicated to it, and it gets new posts all the time for over a year now.

Link: Wiper control speed issues URGENT SAFETY

Last edited:

Built Wild

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Escape Limited, 2021 Ford Ranger Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Any update on SSM 50951 2021-2022 Bronco - Equipped With Electronic Brake Booster (EBB) - Multiple Error Messages In The Instrument Panel Cluster (IPC) After Startup?

If I turn off the engine and sit without opening the door, I receive multiple failure messages when I restart the engine. The e-brake is also engaged even though I didn't set it. I'm hoping there's a software update for this issue. Thank you!

Reactions: Cat

FleshTuxedo

Outer Banks
First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 OBX 2dr.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I put my Bronco (22OBX non-Sas with advanced 4x4) in Sport Mode once and it went into 4A like it's supposed to, but when I turned the wheel (not even all the way in either direction), it kinda was bucking (don't know if that's the right word... but Bronco) like it would if it was in 4H and making a turn.

Normal? Should I try it again? Take it to dealer?

Chippewa-Pin

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Santa Fe, Tucson, Z4, T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@FORD EMPLOYED 22OBX just bumping this line of questioning... sorry to bug you again. Did you have the opportunity to look into this further?

(edit: thanks again... a lot to chew on in this AMA)
Yes, would love to hear your input on the scraping/swirling bag of marbles sound with our manuals transmissions @FORD EMPLOYED 22OBX. Took mine into the dealer and they confirmed that they'll order the parts and perform the TSB. Unfortunately, it will take 2 months for the parts to come in! Concerned about damage being done in the mean time.

Status
Not open for further replies.