First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Saab 9-3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I didn't have such luck with my install. For the life of me I couldn't get the BLIS plugs undone. I bent the 2 red circled things out and lifted up, and everything but nothing was going to give. Eventually the wires came loose and pulled out of the plug. At that point I was pretty frustrated with the install. I finally decided to cut the ends off of the wires on the bronco and the new mirrors and use a telephone splice that's waterproof to connect the wires together. All in all I am happy with the results, but hated the pathway to get it done.

Also let me say I am experienced with wiring and modifications on vehicles and electronics. I'm not a novice by any means!

I still would recommend the mirrors, but beware if you have the BLIS system and trying to wire that up.
Ya I've taken apart many laptops completely and reassembled and this little tiny connector is tough. Maybe you didn't press down on the lock release? It's a very small piece on the plug itself that you must depress, then you pull it out and up. It's more than the bendy tabs that hold this plug in! Sounds like you got it working, ultimately.
Sponsored

BigSkyBronco

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited - '96 Toyota FZJ80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same here...order 12710.
I was order number 12714 on the group buy and posted in the thread on 3/10/23 shortly after the 30% off deal was activated. I noticed my order number wasn’t on the final list either.
Same here...Order #12713
Also only one pair of wires in my defrosted / BLIS mirrors.....

atlawson

Wildtrak
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2022 Wildtrack Lux w/ Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ya I've taken apart many laptops completely and reassembled and this little tiny connector is tough. Maybe you didn't press down on the lock release? It's a very small piece on the plug itself that you must depress, then you pull it out and up. It's more than the bendy tabs that hold this plug in! Sounds like you got it working, ultimately.
Yes I pushed the lock in and it was still a no go for that stinking plug.

OP
OP
Suma Performance

Suma Performance

Base
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I know it but the back of the Suma mirrors had a plastic piece looking exactly like a turn signal arrow. Since it was there I guess I expected to see an indicator come through the mirror.
Only the option with Turn Signal has that feature. Otherwise, it doesn't, thanks!

Riverjeep

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak, F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Sponsored

buzzcutt2

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

BigSkyBronco

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited - '96 Toyota FZJ80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still no refund...and no response to a direct message. Anyone else not get the refund yet?
My order # was left off the original list. I reached out to Suma by email and they credited me ASAP.

buzzcutt2

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My order # was left off the original list. I reached out to Suma by email and they credited me ASAP.
Thanks...I'll try email instead of messaging here.

buzzcutt2

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sponsored

buzzcutt2

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I got it a while ago.
2 emails and 3 direct messages and nothing. Any response would be nice. At this point, not even sure what to do, smash the mirrors and tell them to f off? But that doesn't help me. I ordered based on the group buy discount. Just want what I was offered. Since I don't have a social media presence apparently I don't matter...

evgenyvasenev

Badlands
First Name
Evgeny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
vasenev.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2 emails and 3 direct messages and nothing. Any response would be nice. At this point, not even sure what to do, smash the mirrors and tell them to f off? But that doesn't help me. I ordered based on the group buy discount. Just want what I was offered. Since I don't have a social media presence apparently I don't matter...
I got an automatic refund email on 03/18 and a refund on 03/19. Did you check your credit card and SPAM folder? Have you been added to the list of orders here?

buzzcutt2

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I got an automatic refund email on 03/18 and a refund on 03/19. Did you check your credit card and SPAM folder? Have you been added to the list of orders here?
Yup...checked spam, checked my credit card. I posted my order number in this thread...I did get a direct message here overnight asking how I like the mirrors, maybe I'll get somewhere with that. 🤷‍♂️

Braaap

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Base
I found my discount under an old read email from PayPal. I never got the discount sent to me as new mail.

buzzcutt2

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Status
Not open for further replies.