Vico

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
No issues with BLIS now. Still early May for the non-blue mirrors, which are being processed now and will get another update in a week or so.

But bad news for the blue mirrors due to shortage in raw materials. It will be delayed until early June, our apology.
Thanks for the update! Looking forward to getting my non-blues sometime this month. :p
Sponsored

OP
OP
Suma Performance

Suma Performance

Base
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
A quick update:
1. Confirmed that the non-blue should arrive at hour warehouse later this month and ready to ship.
2. For the blue mirrors, it looks like we might be able to get the raw materials next week! but need to confirm later next week. If we can confirm that, we'll provide an update here.

OP
OP
Suma Performance

Suma Performance

Base
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
The non-blue are routed to the warehouse as we speak! Then it will be shipped out by later next week. You will receive an email with tracking when it's shipped.

Regarding the blue mirrors, I should get more status by early next week and will update here thanks.

Knownman

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The non-blue are routed to the warehouse as we speak! Then it will be shipped out by later next week. You will receive an email with tracking when it's shipped.

Regarding the blue mirrors, I should get more status by early next week and will update here thanks.
Just curious if I can swap my blue order to the non- blue blis? I've been thinking with the tint I have I won't need the extra blue.

Sponsored

CyberVegas

First Edition
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Just got my mirrors in today. Look great but surprised to see no instructions included. have any of installed yours yet?

OP
OP
Suma Performance

Suma Performance

Base
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
OP
OP
Suma Performance

Suma Performance

Base
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just got my mirrors in today. Look great but surprised to see no instructions included. have any of installed yours yet?
We plan on making an installation video.

WillinMA

Wildtrak
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrak, 2020 G Wagon, 2018 Audi R8 Spyder
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We plan on making an installation video.
do you know when you might have a DIY video done? I watched the f-150 install video and on the broncos I can’t seem to adjust them in a way where you can get a pick back there to undo the tabs around the mounting circle ?

Sponsored

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

do you know when you might have a DIY video done? I watched the f-150 install video and on the broncos I can’t seem to adjust them in a way where you can get a pick back there to undo the tabs around the mounting circle ?
You need a long thin flat blade screw driver. There are a few tabs you can put it between and then just twist the screw driver. The glass will just pop off very easily.

Bonnie6G

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands LuxSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco (CLOSED) New Vendor Suma Performance & Convex Mirrors Pre-Order Sale 1655128776906

WillinMA

Wildtrak
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrak, 2020 G Wagon, 2018 Audi R8 Spyder
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks so much for posting this! Just swapped the mirrors out no problem! One thing to note if you have heated mirrors is that the male ends on the SUMA mirror is a bit thinner thickness wise, you you gotta futz a little bit with the connector to get it to fit tighter! Thx, again!!

Status
Not open for further replies.