Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKU Rubicon / 2021 Bronco: Badlands/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've seen a thousand pictures of this color and actually seen it in person, and it is still absolutely a mystery to me.
I think that is what I like about it.

Hemisfear

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The color difference between the side facing the window and the opposite side is crazy. Green hue on one side then a slight blue tint on the other.
Yes, if people would take their time and learn how to use a camera, stay off auto, you would have much better and more consistent colour results...camera phones, no matter the brand are stifled by the loose nut behind the viewfinder!
And then there’s the uncalibrated monitors that most use, that are not even close to accurate! lol

evoaire

First Edition
First Name
Evoaire
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
maybe a bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
The color difference between the side facing the window and the opposite side is crazy. Green hue on one side then a slight blue tint on the other.
Yeah, I have a vest I bought at bass pro, I match when I’m at home (grey color) Go out in public and it looks green.
🤦‍♂️

Sponsored

Carbon Bronco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 U15 Bronco New Lime 302ci
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
How can this be 1 of 7000, these are test vehicles that will be crushed and never sold. The real number one isn't even close to being built yet, strange that they did this. I saw Barrett-Jackson is going to auction a First Edition VIN 001 on March 27, will be interesting to see what it goes for.
They'll all be one of 7000, doesn't mean more than one will be first of 7000. They will change the stamping to #1 of 7000 at that point.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford Bronco CLOSEUP PICS:  Bronco First Edition number 1 of 7000.  Cactus gray with doors removed 1616117929004

Orange peel paint and a chip on the top hinge. I haven’t driven a Ford lately, is that to be expected?

TXAG96

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Bullitt, '01 Boxster, '87 TBird Turbo Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What about the muffler bearings? Are they aligned so that dirt from a departure angle of 15 deg will not cause premature wear on the electo-pneumatic locking piston?
Otherwise I may cancel my order....

Canyonero02

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F150, 2021 Jeep JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
39 PSI cold it says... that watermark addition really degraded the pic quality

Ford Bronco CLOSEUP PICS:  Bronco First Edition number 1 of 7000.  Cactus gray with doors removed 1616117929004
That's pretty high for that size tire and vehicle weight. I run about 30 psi on my JKU with similar sized tires. Also, my payload is 850 lbs and it's never been an issue.

Thane

Badlands
First Name
Thane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10 FJ Cruiser, 21 JLURXR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Orange peel paint and a chip on the top hinge. I haven’t driven a Ford lately, is that to be expected?
Looks like some one was using a texture gun...

Sponsored

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Orange peel seems to be a normal factory appearance to an extent these days. Maybe since they went to water based? I started noticing it on my '06 300c. I had my car for pdr recently at a detail shop and they had a brand new vette they said they were rubbing/polishing the factory orange peel off for the customer. They had been working on it all day.

OP
OP
rgalvinmi

rgalvinmi

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 2 Door, 2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yes, if people would take their time and learn how to use a camera, stay off auto, you would have much better and more consistent colour results...camera phones, no matter the brand are stifled by the loose nut behind the viewfinder!
And then there’s the uncalibrated monitors that most use, that are not even close to accurate! lol
Your welcome...

Jhuff

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma and DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Changes color as much or more than AMB. Looks like Immodium D from one angle and grey primer from another. No depth to the color. JMO.
I have to agree. I was at this dealer to see the #1 FE as well. My first comment was that the online pictures didn't do the color justice.... yet all these pictures from that lighting are exactly how it looked. 😆

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can anyone make out the full VIN? Wanted to run OASIS to see what the build is.
Sponsored