Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How can this be 1 of 7000, these are test vehicles that will be crushed and never sold. The real number one isn't even close to being built yet, strange that they did this. I saw Barrett-Jackson is going to auction a First Edition VIN 001 on March 27, will be interesting to see what it goes for.
Am I missing something? They have been producing sellable Broncos since the last week of February.
Big News: Mass Bronco production to begin March 29th (Note: Job 1 Date Unchanged) šŸ—“ | Bronco6G - 2021+ Ford Bronco Forum, News, Blog & Owners Community
Sponsored

Namrekcad

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dakota, xt4, Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Base
I believe this made its way to imlay city ford
Seen it today. Most my photos are same as seen
Wanted to see 2 door :(
Looks great. Big Plenty room inside. Seats comfortable, all as expected from what this form has brought out
Wife was baffled by BO Bar blocking name. I explained why

Dealer is not offering any discounts below invoice. X plan I believe is best they offer
Thought he said 37% conversion on 70 ?reservations. Itā€™s the number of reservations I canā€™t remember. Percentage is correct.

Test drove the bronco sport (escape). Was not impressed with base model. Inside engine noise was awful IMO weird knocking noise

1A1C0E13-412E-486A-88A0-59F5BB6A8DD0.jpeg

07052DC8-AEC3-4965-84C6-4EE72A8760D7.jpeg

FF0460F1-DD0F-4555-BCF1-36905158EC5B.jpeg

OP
OP
rgalvinmi

rgalvinmi

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 2 Door, 2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Base
I believe this made its way to imlay city ford
Seen it today. Most my photos are same as seen
Wanted to see 2 door :(
Looks great. Big Plenty room inside. Seats comfortable, all as expected from what this form has brought out
Wife was baffled by BO Bar blocking name. I explained why

Dealer is not offering any discounts below invoice. X plan I believe is best they offer
Thought he said 37% conversion on 70 ?reservations. Itā€™s the number of reservations I canā€™t remember. Percentage is correct.

Test drove the bronco sport (escape). Was not impressed with base model. Inside engine noise was awful IMO weird knocking noise

Ford Bronco CLOSEUP PICS:  Bronco First Edition number 1 of 7000.  Cactus gray with doors removed FF0460F1-DD0F-4555-BCF1-36905158EC5B

Ford Bronco CLOSEUP PICS:  Bronco First Edition number 1 of 7000.  Cactus gray with doors removed FF0460F1-DD0F-4555-BCF1-36905158EC5B

yes, same bronco I seen yesterday in Port Huron. I have mine ordered through fred grande...don't know if I'll get one this year or not. They have "8" units coming, I am number 14. But a lot depends on what people ordered. I ordered a 4 door base, to try to eliminate any "delay" items...maybe I would jump up some spots. Wishful thinking at least.

Sponsored

Hemisfear

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't think I'll be taking ANY pointers from a guy with a focus......:ROFLMAO:
It most likely wouldnā€™t be the first mistake you made! lol

Namrekcad

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dakota, xt4, Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Base
Imlay city ford must had this for two days

Hour ago I was heading into imlay city
And this one was driving south out town
I could tell from a good distance it was a bronco

This looked awesome on the road
Headlights grill and the Sasquatch tires stance coming at you. :)

More likely itā€™s heading to a dealer for a Monday.
Display. Romeo? Rochester? Sterling Heights ?

Go hunting

Sponsored

Burndog

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's pretty high for that size tire and vehicle weight. I run about 30 psi on my JKU with similar sized tires. Also, my payload is 850 lbs and it's never been an issue.
Agreed. Seems high to me too. Won't know till we run a chalk test, lol

MikTheViking

Badlands
First Name
Mikkel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's pretty high for that size tire and vehicle weight. I run about 30 psi on my JKU with similar sized tires. Also, my payload is 850 lbs and it's never been an issue.
I never ran over 22 psi in my 35ā€™s on my JKU. Iā€™m definitely going to chalk test that 39 psi, because Iā€™ll bet good money that itā€™s way too much. Would make for a crappy ride down the road for sure!

Panaran

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CX5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Every SAS picture I've seen has the crash bars removed from around the front wheels, but they're on every other non-squatch. Is there a structural reason the SAS doesn't need them, or did the 35s not fit and Ford was just like F it, take em out.

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`22 Wildtrak, '21 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I never ran over 22 psi in my 35ā€™s on my JKU. Iā€™m definitely going to chalk test that 39 psi, because Iā€™ll bet good money that itā€™s way too much. Would make for a crappy ride down the road for sure!
When I got my JKU serviced and they put 37 psi in the tires to match the OEM door sticker, it would just about bounce you off the road. 35x12.5s, I ran about 28 PSI and never had any issues.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iā€™m gonna start the shit show right now..... 905 lbs payload! Oof. That means a badsquatch is gonna be close to that... maybe a little more. No worries, my 2011 ranger is only 1060lb payload and Iā€™ve never even come close to that on a back country expedition. Iā€™ll survive towing my overland trailer when I buy it. 300lb on the hitch. 300lb with me and the wife. That leaves 300+ cargo in the rig and the rest in the trailer. Should be no problem.
GVW on this Bronco is 6180 LB šŸ˜³ thatā€™s actually really good to know. Makes me wonder if itā€™ll qualify for a full tax write off if I buy under a business šŸ¤”
For the people who havenā€™t seen the full GVWR breakdown yet:

https://www.bronco6g.com/2021-bronco-gvwr-ford-qa-and-weight-payload-details/

Ford Bronco CLOSEUP PICS:  Bronco First Edition number 1 of 7000.  Cactus gray with doors removed 1616950181588

And for the people who have missed the tax discussion:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...bs-tax-deduction-for-some-trims-models.12513/

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/taxes-write-off-gvwr-needs-to-be-6-000-lbs.14080/
Sponsored