Sponsored

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Looks like a dirty eraser lol. Or like the lid of this 20 year old cooler chest I have.
We had a beater coleman cooler as a kid, dragged it to the FOP pool and river every weekend for years. Looked just like this ?

Cooknn

Badlands
First Name
David Cook
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just like Antimatter Blue. The MIC and AMB are both chameleons. I’m doing that combo. Live in Southwest Florida where about 95% of my days are sunny so this should be amazing :D

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am really going to miss that "port hole".

Sponsored

SupremoSombrero

Big Bend
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang Shelby GT500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just like Antimatter Blue. The MIC and AMB are both chameleons. I’m doing that combo. Live in Southwest Florida where about 95% of my days are sunny so this should be amazing :D
I’m in ‘SFl’ (east); and I totally agree with you AMB with the lighter top will be spectacular.

I’ve been planning to go with Velocity Blue and the MIC top — less heat soak...::but the AMB F-150 saw was just wowzers.

Love these luxury problems :)

Wolfsburg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford F-150, 1968 Ford Mustang California Special, 1969 Ford Mustang coupe, 1963 Volkswagen Beetle
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Well at least if the top is painted white, it won't be as noticeable if it got scratched!

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Honestly i like the rough white look. It reminds me of every original white hardtop i have ever seen. I dont want to have to polish the top everyday, no need for a smooth glassy finish. Just nice rough old cooler lid type. Actually yeah why isnt a cooler lid company making these. I wanna be able to take my roof sections to the beach for body surfing!

I hope ford or someone makes tops available something like this. I am also super interested in a tan or saddle soft top. Not really crazy about all the dark black colors on new vehicles.

mdepll

Black Diamond
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sorento
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Agree! I also think looks great with white and Carb Gray!
That may be the only two exceptions. Imagine a roof with the same colour as the body. What joy would overcome bronco nation! Say your prayers !!

Sponsored

Mad Martigan

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and 1 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I like the MIC Gray too! I just wish had the pop out back windows as an option like the Shadow Black Top. Think that MIC is going to hide alot more abuse!
This. I agree that it should hide abuse and might be a little cooler in the south than the black painted top. I just wish it came with the pop out windows and optional grey panels like the overland version.

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This. I agree that it should hide abuse and might be a little cooler in the south than the black painted top. I just wish it came with the pop out windows and optional grey panels like the overland version.
100% Agree! I figure take the MIC now then observe the aftermarket tops later see what all they come up with! If nothing strikes my fancy maybe I can have the MIC modified with windows that are removable!