l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Actually someone posted this in another thread, so technically I can share this with you, right?
getting this when i try that link:
Ford Bronco Closeups of Bronco LED headlight and taillight lighting elements Screen Shot 2020-09-19 at 2.23.13 PM

never mind, works fine when downloaded!
Sponsored

Last edited:

Bladerunner24

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 expedition, 67 camaro rs, 89 bmw 535i
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So those are the day running lights I take it. I usually pull the fuse for those so they aren't always on.

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So those are the day running lights I take it. I usually pull the fuse for those so they aren't always on.
Wtf? You probably drive in the rain with your headlights off too ?‍

Last edited:

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sponsored

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No, Bronco has reflector LEDs.
Ok,Ok , ya'll got me . I'm off my game today . I don't know what I was thinking cause in my head I knew they were reflector ,LOL . These are probably better than the standard single bulb for High/low that Ford usually does though . I bet they are close to being the same effect as a projector since they use two separate reflectors .

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
These are projectors , just in a round housing . Look at the closeup and you can see the two separate lenses .
They are not projectors. There are two separate LED clusters in front of a reflector. Just like this.

Ford Bronco Closeups of Bronco LED headlight and taillight lighting elements 4C7E6771-BD77-492E-BF1E-5682A930D214

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They are not projectors. There are two separate LED clusters in front of a reflector. Just like this.

Ford Bronco Closeups of Bronco LED headlight and taillight lighting elements 4C7E6771-BD77-492E-BF1E-5682A930D214
I need more proof .

CVOKEITH

Wildtrak
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XC90 R Design Volvo 2020
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
2021 Ford Bronco LED Tail Lights Close Up - Outer Banks 1.jpg

The paint wearing off on that bottom rear hinge is making me nervous.
Even though they keep saying "pre-production", fix the issue. I would be greatly pissed if this happens on my rig.
Looks like a stopper,,,,for the gate

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok,Ok , ya'll got me . I'm off my game today . I don't know what I was thinking cause in my head I knew they were reflector ,LOL . These are probably better than the standard single bulb for High/low that Ford usually does though . I bet they are close to being the same effect as a projector since they use two separate reflectors .
Not only that, but when engineering led reflector modules like this, you can angle the individual reflective surfaces down to the mm based on where you know the individual LEDs are... optimizing the design significantly better than an incandescent reflector housing.

I’m not worried about performance in the least.

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Agreed!! The lower-trim versions are more retro; which I like. BB for me; and I’ll spend my upgrade budget on a wild rims/tires setup.
I like both. The ones on the WT I am getting are really cool with the DRL's.
But the "Lower trim" ones to me are really old school cool.
I am old enough to remember cruising back in the day, sitting with your parking lights on, and it was really cool vibe. Especially in the dusk light where you could check out paint jobs, shiny chrome wheels, etc.
Something about parking with the parking lights on and the radio going in the background while sitting at a campfire also is something I miss.
Call me crazy but I like the lower-trim lights a bit better.

B Wants A Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Frontier PRO-4X; 2002 BMW 530i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Closeups of Bronco LED headlight and taillight lighting elements Screen Shot 2020-09-21 at 8.13.02 AM

Is it just me or do these appear to be the 'base' headlights (this is the new 'mansquatch' video)? The ambers turn on first then the headlights, with no indication of the 'signature' DRL anywhere. Usually when headlights are on with fancy DRLs the DRL stays on with the headlight, no?

Just trying to point this out as a possible example of the 'base' headlights as I know many have wanted to see them.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Closeups of Bronco LED headlight and taillight lighting elements Screen Shot 2020-09-21 at 8.13.02 AM

Is it just me or do these appear to be the 'base' headlights (this is the new 'mansquatch' video)? The ambers turn on first then the headlights, with no indication of the 'signature' DRL anywhere. Usually when headlights are on with fancy DRLs the DRL stays on with the headlight, no?

Just trying to point this out as a possible example of the 'base' headlights as I know many have wanted to see them.
Yep! Those are both the standard front lights and rear (incandescent) lights shown in that video.
Sponsored