First Name
Kelvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Wrangler 4xe, Rivian R1T, Ioniq 5
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Performance in the dunes for sure, but 90K also buys a 392 Rubicon XR. Which will destroy the Braptor in a straight line and in the rocks…just saying.
lol, if you just want to go straight there’s plenty of stuff that goes faster than a 392…
Sponsored

cardad

Raptor
First Name
Kelvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Wrangler 4xe, Rivian R1T, Ioniq 5
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Straight line, likely yes. But everywhere else? We shall see. I’ll be sure to report on the 392XR vs the Raptor.
The reality is that all ICE trucks/Jeeps will get blown out of the water by a Rivian or Hummer EV in a drag race. The Bronco Raptor is meant for mixed terrain like an Ultra4, not just gapping teenagers at stop lights. The main issue with the Bronco Raptor is the width. They really should’ve included some matching Raptor hedge trimmers with this thing.

computertom

Raptor
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'80 911SC, '22 Raptor, & '22 R1T
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The reality is that all ICE trucks/Jeeps will get blown out of the water by a Rivian or Hummer EV in a drag race. The Bronco Raptor is meant for mixed terrain like an Ultra4, not just gapping teenagers at stop lights. The main issue with the Bronco Raptor is the width. They really should’ve included some matching Raptor hedge trimmers with this thing.
We’ve got a R1T preordered too… :) but I likely won’t still have both the BRaptor and the 392XR when it arrives. The smart one in this relationship has to draw the line somewhere….

Mad Martigan

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and 1 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Pics thanks to Bryce W.

Eruption Green Bronco Raptor 1.jpg
Eruption Green Bronco Raptor 2.jpg
Eruption Green Bronco Raptor 3.jpg
Eruption Green Bronco Raptor 4.jpg

Eruption Green Bronco Raptor 1 2.jpg

Bronco Raptor Interior.jpg

More pics, including the overall interior, suspension and engine compartment.

bronco-raptor-eruption-green-interior-engine-6-jpg.jpg

ronco-raptor-eruption-green-interior-engine-17-jpg.jpg

bronco-raptor-eruption-green-interior-engine-8-jpg.jpg

ronco-raptor-eruption-green-interior-engine-18-jpg.jpg

bronco-raptor-eruption-green-interior-engine-9-jpg.jpg

bronco-raptor-eruption-green-interior-engine-5-jpg.jpg

ronco-raptor-eruption-green-interior-engine-15-jpg.jpg

ronco-raptor-eruption-green-interior-engine-16-jpg.jpg

ronco-raptor-eruption-green-interior-engine-14-jpg.jpg

ronco-raptor-eruption-green-interior-engine-10-jpg.jpg

bronco-raptor-eruption-green-interior-engine-4-jpg.jpg

ronco-raptor-eruption-green-interior-engine-12-jpg.jpg

bronco-raptor-eruption-green-interior-engine-3-jpg.jpg

bronco-raptor-eruption-green-interior-engine-2-jpg.jpg

bronco-raptor-eruption-green-interior-engine-7-jpg.jpg

ronco-raptor-eruption-green-interior-engine-11-jpg.jpg

bronco-raptor-eruption-green-interior-engine-1-jpg.jpg
Is the driver seat headrest straight up and down? Or is that angle?

Mad Martigan

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and 1 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is it me or are the rear lights worse than the fender flares.
3367F63B-5871-4235-9C5A-F02AF32EBC99.jpeg
i like the tire support! I also like the tailights. But that’s me. Although the extra lines and creases would make the tailights more difficult to clean.

Sponsored

Mad Martigan

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and 1 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I really disagree after driving my Bronco since December honestly I don’t think I’ve looked at the analog Speedo more than twice. It would have been much better if the digital took the entire space. Analog is such a waste in its current form.
Agree on the analog speedo. Don’t use it at all. I look straight at the digital speedo.

Eddienass

Outer Banks
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I want the grill and instrument display…. The rest, ford can keep…
I’ll want the grill, instrument display as well,… BUT…..I’ll also take the bigger engine, active exhaust, paddle shifters, that sweet blue interior with the wrapped/stitched dash (which breaks up all the plastic) and most importantly…….that amazing suspension set up!! Fender flairs being the only questionable item…….this thing is a beast!

Eddienass

Outer Banks
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
…those fenders somehow look worse every time I see more pics. Ford did such any amazing job with the Bronco but this Raptor is just a goofy ass clown car.
As the kids say……you’re buggin! This thing IS the best bronco mechanically, and get SO much more than any of the standard trims. I’ll deal with the fender flares for the the other goodness.

Eddienass

Outer Banks
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
man all these salty bronco trolls up in the raptor section act like they wouldnt trade for a braptor when they know damn well they would. no matter how much you try to push that lie, its the better truck, period.
This man is speak truth!!! Amazing what envy and jealousy do!! Sound like bitter children trying to trash this beast of a truck.

Sponsored

Eddienass

Outer Banks
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I can't stop thinking about this when I see those fenders... The resemblance is uncanny.
FD288A1F-B5E7-4884-A6E0-5A89540A8669.jpeg
Yeah maybe. But it must sting a bit…..buying a badlands thinking it’s the most capable…..then this monster comes out. Can’t wait!

Eddienass

Outer Banks
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The only good thing about this rig is the instrument cluster. How they screwed that up so badly without offering an upgrade to this is beyond me. At least make it part of the lux or high package. I mean most of the other fords have it.
“The only good thing”?! Lol. Ummm. How about a much better frame, engine, active exhaust, active steering, that sweet interior with the wrapped/stitched dash (that breaks up all the plastic) magnesium paddle shifters!!!! Oh yeah, and that amazing suspension set up! It is objectively far superior than any other bronco trim. But the cluster is the only good thing?! Lol You’ve been drinking, havnt you?

Mike777

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, GMC Terrain
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

“The only good thing”?! Lol. Ummm. How about a much better frame, engine, active exhaust, active steering, that sweet interior with the wrapped/stitched dash (that breaks up all the plastic) magnesium paddle shifters!!!! Oh yeah, and that amazing suspension set up! It is objectively far superior than any other bronco trim. But the cluster is the only good thing?! Lol You’ve been drinking, havnt you?
Lol paying the amount of money they are asking for this thing no thanks. Not worth it imo....I can find alot better trucks to spend my money on for that kind of change.

Eddienass

Outer Banks
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Lol paying the amount of money they are asking for this thing no thanks. Not worth it imo....I can find alot better trucks to spend my money on for that kind of change.
It’s not for everyone, I get it. But nothing is cheap/inexpensive anymore. The 392 is cool, but personally I rather take the raptor being it’s a comprehensive re-engineering as opposed to just stuffing a big v8 into a rig. I have a couple of v8s in other cars. It’s not a prerequisite for me. Different strokes for different folks, I ain’t made at you.

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
MSRP is like $6k more than the First Edition (not a dig on the FE), suspension alone is worth that much more
Sponsored