Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If it was a drone, well I am just commenting but it does give us a better understanding of what the colors look like.
Oh, it was a Drone all right. I am a FAA certified Drone operator (like many others) and from the movements and panning control I would say a DJI product.
Sponsored

stobronco

Outer Banks
First Name
STO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pontiac
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have a White Pilot right now and owned a White 2016 Accord. I actually wanted a Black Bronco, until I saw AntiMattahh its a double sided color, in light/day it looks different and at night or low light it looks different. That is why I want it.
Do you mean the “Antimatter Blue?” Do you know where I can see photos of the dual color?

timgarrett

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 F-250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Depends on what you consider "Northeastern NC"! I live in the Raleigh Area and I will definitely be rocking a 4-Door AMB. I think it will look amazing in the sunny Carolina Blue Skies! ;)
I think Wake County is far enough from Currituck County for us to co-exist! (y) I am sure the AMB will pop in the Carolina sunshine! I think I'm going all-out and get the body-color painted modular top too.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Oh, it was a Drone all right. I would say a DJI product.
Great, now the Chinese have have it and we see a knock off at market by Christmas.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Great, now the Chinese have have it and we see a knock off at market by Christmas.
If it has a white top, flat load floor, and wash-out interior, ask about the destination/delivery cost for USA

Sponsored

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

We bring you a closeup look at the painted Bronco body frames, including the first look at Velocity Blue painted body and Antimatter Blue next to Shadow Black.

There appears to multiple medium blues painted, but only Velocity Blue is known as a production color. The others look potentially to be Lightning Blue and/or Ford Performance Blue.

We also give you the best look yet at the mystery color(s?) in the back row.

Antimatter Blue vs Shadow Black.

2021 Bronco Antimatter Blue vs Shadow Black.jpg

Closeup of the mystery tan - beige - brown- olive green color, or a very brown primer?

2021 Bronco Tan Beige Olive Mystery Color.jpg

As well as an unidentified gray color next to it, though this could be Carbonized Gray yet to have clear coat applied.

2021 Bronco mystery gray color.jpg
Fords master plan to keeps every
We bring you a closeup look at the painted Bronco body frames sitting outside the Michigan Assembly Plant. We get our first ever look at a Velocity Blue painted body, as well as Antimatter Blue (sitting next to Shadow Black for comparison).

There appears to multiple medium blues painted, but only Velocity Blue is known as a production color. The others look potentially to be Lightning Blue and/or Ford Performance Blue.

We also give you the best look yet at the mystery color(s?) in the back row. Update: the tan/beige/olive one has been confirmed to be primer.

Closeup of the mystery tan - beige - brown- olive green color, or possibly primer? Update: this has been confirmed to be primer.

As well as an unidentified gray color next to it, though this could be Carbonized Gray yet to have clear coat applied.

Mystery color is probably silver spruce. It's an F-350 platinum color

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

We bring you a closeup look at the painted Bronco body frames sitting outside the Michigan Assembly Plant. We get our first ever look at a Velocity Blue painted body, as well as Antimatter Blue (sitting next to Shadow Black for comparison).

We also give you the best look yet at the mystery color(s?) in the back row. Update: the tan/beige/olive one has been confirmed to be primer.

Closeup of the mystery tan - beige - brown- olive green color, or possibly primer? Update: this has been confirmed to be primer.

Mystery color is probably silver spruce. It's an F-350 Platinum color.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Are you going to switch your reservation? ? :whistle:

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Oh, it was a Drone all right. I am a FAA certified Drone operator (like many others) and from the movements and panning control I would say a DJI product.
Its funny if anybody flew a drone over your house it honey grab my shotgun,if the drone has an amazon emblem on it its hey what did i order? Lol

Sponsored

Ajfetterman

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Colorado ZR2, 1991 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maybe my head has been in the sand and too wrapped up in hitting refresh on the B&P page but do we know if the Bronco will be aluminum?

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

SpecOpsHippie

Wildtrak
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Denali 2500HD, Audi Q5, Triumph Bonneville
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
At this point I bet Ive watched this video more times than Earl Warren watched the Zapruder film! (Geez I’m dating myself...:giggle:)
Sponsored