Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Antimatter is a huge disappointment

oh well

That silver though... it pops so hard.

It is a cloudy day so the color will appear dark.
Sponsored

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Antimatter is a huge disappointment

oh well

That silver though... it pops so hard.
Agreed, just not a good Bronco color. I am digging the Lighting Blue though, much better than Velocity.

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco Closeups of painted 2021 Bronco body frame colors! -- Velocity Blue, Antimatter Blue, Area 51, Cactus Gray, Rapid Red, Iconic Silver + Future Colors?! 2021-bronco-antimatter-blue-vs-shadow-black-

Do you think thing the lighting blue is on the front left and back; velocity of the right?
Velocity blue are the lighter ones in the front row to the right.

Sponsored

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wish there was time for ford to fix the antimatter. Make it just a bit more bright blue. Like how it looks in the f150 reveal. Almost like candy
Ford Bronco Closeups of painted 2021 Bronco body frame colors! -- Velocity Blue, Antimatter Blue, Area 51, Cactus Gray, Rapid Red, Iconic Silver + Future Colors?! EbZeAwrXkAAja_y

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Velocity blue are the lighter ones in the front row to the right.
First and third from right front row look like two different shades. That's why I was thinking Velocity and Ford Performance Blue.

Villageidit

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram 1500 Big Horn 4X4 Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Closeup of the mystery tan - beige - brown- olive green color, or a very brown primer?

As well as an unidentified gray color next to it, though this could be Carbonized Gray yet to have clear coat applied.

Ford Bronco Closeups of painted 2021 Bronco body frame colors! -- Velocity Blue, Antimatter Blue, Area 51, Cactus Gray, Rapid Red, Iconic Silver + Future Colors?! EbZeAwrXkAAja_y

Wasn't the consensus from the other thread that this is e-coat primer? Wish it was a tan option but don't think so.

RedRiverRev

First Name
Herman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Sorry, but wouldn't this "mystery color" been in that paint sample book published today? Seems like if they were going to introduce another color, they would have done so before the expense of printing that book....unless it's a three ring binder and the page will be shipped later?

Sponsored

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

First and third from right front row look like two different shades. That's why I was thinking Velocity and Ford Performance Blue.
I kinda thought the same thing but as the drone moves it looks like the colors match.

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco Closeups of painted 2021 Bronco body frame colors! -- Velocity Blue, Antimatter Blue, Area 51, Cactus Gray, Rapid Red, Iconic Silver + Future Colors?! tmp

N3T

Big Bend
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 e320 wagon
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
We bring you a closeup look at the painted Bronco body frames, including the first look at Velocity Blue painted body and Antimatter Blue next to Shadow Black.

There appears to multiple medium blues painted, but only Velocity Blue is known as a production color. The others look similar to Lightning Blue and/or Ford Performance Blue.

We also give you the best look yet at the mystery color(s?) in the back row.

Antimatter Blue vs Shadow Black.

2021 Bronco Antimatter Blue vs Shadow Black.jpg

Closeup of the mystery tan - beige - brown- olive green color, or a very brown primer?

2021 Bronco Tan Beige Olive Mystery Color.jpg

As well as an unidentified gray color next to it, though this could be Carbonized Gray yet to have clear coat applied.

2021 Bronco mystery gray color.jpg
First, big props for getting this video, it’s amazing! ?

Is there any chance that someone who knows their Ford colors could post a screen shot & identify what shells are which color? The more I look at them the less sure I am what I’m seeing.

Ford Bronco Closeups of painted 2021 Bronco body frame colors! -- Velocity Blue, Antimatter Blue, Area 51, Cactus Gray, Rapid Red, Iconic Silver + Future Colors?! A6407CB6-16F6-46AE-A2D6-31ED9F1C6CAC

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think that it's 2 blacks next to each other and any blue is reflecting from the velocity blue next to it.
Also the other blues could be without top coat? Be nice to see lightening blue, but I think that color is being phased out.
Sponsored