Sponsored

Cloth seats, UV protection, Texas sun....need opinions.

Jfoster05

Big Bend
First Name
Joanna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hi Everyone!

Just picked up my Big Bend (2.3L, soft top, mid-package) on Monday from Mac Haik in Georgetown. I'm loving her so far and already thinking of all the fun mod's coming our way. She's getting a 2" body lift and 35's next week. Anyway, back to my subject line. When it's not raining, I want to keep the top down as much as possible. My concern here is the sun fading my sandstone/black cloth seats and of course the rest of the interior. I've never owned a convertible in Texas, so curious if anyone has any recommendations on which product I can throw on her? The only thing I see on Amazon so far that looks like it's worth a damn is Scotchguard, UV spray on, but I heard that it's a pain to apply and can really mess up your console and other plastic parts if not done right. Help?
Sponsored

Scape Goat

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Frontier SV 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

*Bumping Thread*

I am also curious about seat fading on cloth. My original thoughts were to get MGV for ultimate protection on Badlands. I probably will never use the sway bar disconnect in the Badlands (or rarely), but It might be nice to have. However, I am considering a Wildtrak because I want the blacked out wheels, badging, painted grill, and hood decal.

Anybody have thoughts or opinions about different seat materials in the sun?