Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru BRZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone want to post info about their off road club? I'm interested in club events, and I've done a bit of googling, but there are a lot of seemingly dead websites for groups. I'm personally interested in a group near SW WA and Portland Metro. I'm less interested in hardcore rock crawling, and more interested in baja style or trail events, but I think a sufficiently large club would do lots of things. I'm also not interested in an elitist club that's going to make fun of an automatic transmission, using it for towing, etc. I think those kind of gate keepers have no place in any hobby.
Anyway, is anyone a member of a group they want to post about?
Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My off-road experience has been exclusively with closed-course motorsports (short track racing) and once in a meet&greet with a telephone pole.

So the concept of intentionally driving out in the trails is new to me. What has been mentioned by friends who go offroading a lot, and also have sand rails, is to go get stuck in the Oregon dunes.

And they also suggest this site for planning your trips, especially for building your experience base with a new offroad vehicle and the technical aspects of driving it:

Trails offroad

Greywolfe

Base
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Does anyone want to post info about their off road club? I'm interested in club events, and I've done a bit of googling, but there are a lot of seemingly dead websites for groups. I'm personally interested in a group near SW WA and Portland Metro. I'm less interested in hardcore rock crawling, and more interested in baja style or trail events, but I think a sufficiently large club would do lots of things. I'm also not interested in an elitist club that's going to make fun of an automatic transmission, using it for towing, etc. I think those kind of gate keepers have no place in any hobby.
Anyway, is anyone a member of a group they want to post about?
Look into the PNW bronco group here in bronco6g. It’s my first group and don’t really do any off-roading, I just moved from battle ground to Toledo.

robepa

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2006 Tacoma, 2020 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am part of NWOL, if you are looking for a more overland than off roading focused group.
Sponsored