Reaction score
Website
www.sparkherd.com
Vehicle(s)
Lifelong Ford guy.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you feel it in the pedal? Was it when the pedal was in that it shuddered or was it when you were off the clutch?

Look at the manual (or maybe someone else is more familiar with fords than I am) but you should be able to "recalibrate" the windows. It should be in the manual.
That juddering sounds like a warped clutch plate and/or flywheel.
Don't axe how I knows this...
Sponsored

Larrylaluck

Base
First Name
Laurent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 base 2 door manual
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have had the transmission tsb and ford did changed my clutch and pressure plate. I have a major clutch smell under normal driving condition and only do highway and I have the 16 inch stock tires and i m out of warranty but the clutch and transmission a fairly new. I m pretty sure that a solid flywheel would solve the issue. I have a appointement to a new dealer on the 5th for a tire change 235/85r16 and Will ask them what they think about that. I think that the clutch unit is to small. I ve had many manual cars in my driving experience 20 years around 20 cars were manual and also own a rally car with multidisc setup yet light, small grips a lot no hésitation. I ve had a had a beat up 4 runner going off road on weekends and never had issue with the smell or usage of the clutch

Larrylaluck

Base
First Name
Laurent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 base 2 door manual
Your Bronco Model
Base
How long is a warranty on a fixed issue
Sponsored