Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Because theyre suffering financially. The new CEO change is good and bad. They cut their dividend, Their market is still dwindling and I am sure without big government contracts with GSAs and other agencies, ford would have been bought out or gone bankrupt years ago.

The Bronco has the potential to be a huge success. Their electric "mustang" has a chance to step toe to toe with tesla. If I were ford, I would make something that could go toe to toe with the dodge charger. Maybe a Ford Galaxie throwback. Theres very few 4 door performance options. I mean hell even Porsche saw a justification and built the Panamera.

Or fuck just do the hot hatch again and go toe to toe with VW, honda, and whoever else makes those these days. Maybe something AWD and go after subaru. Ford has tons of options they just need to do one or two right. Their mustangs and Trucks are hits. Maybe the bronco will be the third.... They have room for a 4th great vehicle if they just really do their work.

Back to the bronco, if this launch goes well, they could have customers for life. This is the chance to convince everyone that Americans can make a great vehicle.

My two cents.

Last edited:

Rednek

Black Diamond
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD/2023 Maverick XLT/02 F150/68 Torino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

hey you see that heep wobbling in the corner?lol

C2C1

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Maybe something AWD and go after subaru.
When I brainstorm about the role of the Fusion Active this is what I think their target is or should be.

Sponsored

Cooknn

Badlands
First Name
David Cook
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Awesome watch! Thanks for that link ?

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Came across this earlier today when I was looking for the latest footage on my smart TV.

Very Interesting...
Sponsored