Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

"The Bronco soaks up bumps at speed with significantly less drama and the steering is leagues better than the loosey-goosey Jeep's."

My main reason for switching! Plus it's been 20 years since I've personally owned a Ford. My husband never stopped buying them!

Draughon

Badlands
First Name
Daylon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 4-Series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

"The Bronco soaks up bumps at speed with significantly less drama and the steering is leagues better than the loosey-goosey Jeep's."

My main reason for switching! Plus it's been 20 years since I've personally owned a Ford. My husband never stopped buying them!
Thanks for posting! That's my exact build and color.

Rahkmalla

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 K900
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Bronco for me was an easy choice. I always wanted a 2door wrangler in theory but never wanted to deal with the on-road "character" they are known for. I'm quite interested in the Gladiator i have ordered to lease until my bronco arrives because I think the longer wheelbase will help stabilize the jeep's manners, but what I really want is a 2door, and I just don't see myself ever being happy with a 2door wrangler daily. I think the 2 door bronco will be a much easier daily.

Sponsored

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What's ridiculous is the Bronco is just so obviously better on the highway. It is totally indisputable.

Doesn't make the jeep junk, but its simply true
That's not even the best part. Why does no one mention the lack of cup holders? Makes the Bronco so much more streamlined. I never have to fuss over which cupholder to use. Saves me hours a day.

DwnSth

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2013 F150, 2014 GC, 2002 TJ,
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Usually I really like the thoroughness of CNET when they do their full reviews. However this one is just what we already know and should not be called a review. TFL has done a much better job actually reviewing the vehicle. CNET is just a rehash of the specs etc. that we already know. Now, the Chinaman Gulch video was a good review to me :)

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Bronco for me was an easy choice. I always wanted a 2door wrangler in theory but never wanted to deal with the on-road "character" they are known for. I'm quite interested in the Gladiator i have ordered to lease until my bronco arrives because I think the longer wheelbase will help stabilize the jeep's manners, but what I really want is a 2door, and I just don't see myself ever being happy with a 2door wrangler daily. I think the 2 door bronco will be a much easier daily.
We are happy to hear you have choose the 2 door Bronco. I think you will be very happy with your purchase.

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pretty sure you cannot use the Bronco's ACC in stop-and-go traffic. Is that right?

Ford Bronco CNET review - 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands: The Jeep wrangler Screen Shot 2021-11-05 at 11.21.43 AM

Sponsored

KyleQ

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
8 Broncos!
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Pretty sure you cannot use the Bronco's ACC in stop-and-go traffic. Is that right?

Ford Bronco CNET review - 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands: The Jeep wrangler Screen Shot 2021-11-05 at 11.21.43 AM
I thought the same, I'll see if I can get my wife to test that today, if not, I'll try it. I did test that the rear locker will still lock in at triple digit speeds... :D

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Bronco is this review is the exact one I have on order and am eager awaiting. It was between Area 51, Cactus, or Cyber. Cyber is the winner.

Murph914

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-350 reg cab srw v10 manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

However, my example is equipped with the Lux upgrade package, which swaps out the vinyl for leather.

Stopped reading after that

Lake Tahoe Traveler

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2dr BL SASQ, & 1975 Bronco Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We are happy to hear you have choose the 2 door Bronco. I think you will be very happy with your purchase.
That goes without saying! Waiting for my Cyber Orange 2dr SASQ Badlands
In the meantime, I will play with my 4dr BD and my EB'75. GOOO FORD!!!!!!
Ford Bronco CNET review - 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands: The Jeep wrangler picture
Ford Bronco CNET review - 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands: The Jeep wrangler picture-5
Ford Bronco CNET review - 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands: The Jeep wrangler picture-6

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs