First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I ran Titan7s on my 2019 Raptor. I weighed all my wheels before mounting tires and they were 20.6 pounds for 2 and the other 2 were 20.7 pounds.

It is good to see that Titan7 are working on a Bronco application and not just slapping on their Toyota wheels which are -8 offset. And I hope they are working on center caps as I doubt anyone at Bronco6g will run wheels without center caps.

Ford Bronco COBB Tuning working on tune and bolt-ons for 2.3L Bronco 1629137067860

Ford Bronco COBB Tuning working on tune and bolt-ons for 2.3L Bronco 1629137093691

Ford Bronco COBB Tuning working on tune and bolt-ons for 2.3L Bronco 1629137137841

Ford Bronco COBB Tuning working on tune and bolt-ons for 2.3L Bronco 1629137158831

Those Titan 7 forged wheels are going to be much lighter than anything from the factory.

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There's a reason Ford won't put the manual box in the Sasquatch. Because it can't handle it. Now you want to tune it? Great formula.
Look's like a lot of folks here have deep pockets so they don't care about their warranty. But I guess all the deep pockets can't afford the 2.7?
I searched and didn't see this posted. It seems Cobb has their 2.3 bronco and are digging it to the tune.

Ford Bronco COBB Tuning working on tune and bolt-ons for 2.3L Bronco 1629137158831

2.3 or 2.7, I'll be getting a tune at some point. I like that they 2.3 is a lil cheaper and a lighter engine. So if a tune is affordable then I can add it later after my truck is paid off. Could use that extra weight savings to put on the roof rack 🤔

OP
OP
Ricepuddin

Ricepuddin

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW 340i and 1998 bmw m3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2.3 or 2.7, I'll be getting a tune at some point. I like that they 2.3 is a lil cheaper and a lighter engine. So if a tune is affordable then I can add it later after my truck is paid off. Could use that extra weight savings to put on the roof rack 🤔
Accessport with off the shelf tunes are roughly $700 ( except the Porsche and GTR models ). Custom tunes vary based on the tuner, bet we could talk @chris@pandamotorworks into a group buy

Sponsored

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

roughly $700

bet we could talk @chris@pandamotorworks into a group buy
That leaves $1,000 to put back into my build. Add a roof rack and that leaves me with $600 to put toward the pull out tailgate! That initial weight savings will take the strain off the engine too right lol. oh and better gas mileage. Oh and increased 1/4 mile time 🤔. win win win

BobbyBronco

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There's a reason Ford won't put the manual box in the Sasquatch. Because it can't handle it. Now you want to tune it? Great formula.
Look's like a lot of folks here have deep pockets so they don't care about their warranty. But I guess all the deep pockets can't afford the 2.7?
But in the 2022, aren't they doing the SAS with the manual?

Mr. Nice

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12' Boss302, 08' Audi TT, 13' CRV, 14" Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
But in the 2022, aren't they doing the SAS with the manual?
They might but in what configuration? Different tranny?
Ford may not even know yet.

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ugh... the offset on those wheels looks horrible.

Big L 65

Outer Banks
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I can't believe all the folks that think tuning this already over worked engine is a good idea. Kiss your warranty good bye. People, read the Ranger/Focus RS forums if you want to see your future.

Why not just get the 2.7?
The 2.3 is built ford tough sir . Ford said so and the motor is built to be modded

Sponsored

Jhuff

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma and DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They might but in what configuration? Different tranny?
Ford may not even know yet.
Who cares? You first state that the 2.3 is overworked. When proven wrong about that, you drift off on a rediculous tangent arguing people are going to put EXTRA 100lbs on each hub to overwork their engine (in attempt to prove your original mistake as correct).

When takes your rambling serioisly you move on to the transmissions, which you apparently know few truths about, and are now complaining about the unknown specs of an as-yet unreleased transmission.

If this is not definition of trolling, it should be.

Mr. Nice

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12' Boss302, 08' Audi TT, 13' CRV, 14" Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Who cares? You first state that the 2.3 is overworked. When proven wrong about that, you drift off on a rediculous tangent arguing people are going to put EXTRA 100lbs on each hub to overwork their engine (in attempt to prove your original mistake as correct).

When takes your rambling serioisly you move on to the transmissions, which you apparently know few truths about, and are now complaining about the unknown specs of an as-yet unreleased transmission.

Somehow it is really obvious when a person is more interested in twisting and attacking than talking.
So sad.
Love you too

OP
OP
Ricepuddin

Ricepuddin

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW 340i and 1998 bmw m3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't think @mr.nice said anything about the 100lbs per corner. That was me, and my point was people will bitch about a tune being hard on the motor but add a shit ton of rotational mass for that same motor to overcome.

LostInArizona

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands non-sas 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can't believe all the folks that think tuning this already over worked engine is a good idea. Kiss your warranty good bye. People, read the Ranger/Focus RS forums if you want to see your future.

Why not just get the 2.7?
If I'm not mistaken. This is the same or similar 2.3 that's in the Mazdaspeed3. In which case, I am quite certain it can handle a lot more than it's putting out stock.
Sponsored